“My Favorite Restaurant; Excellent food every time”
Review of Vivo Kitchen

Vivo Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Vivo Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: "In a home, the kitchen is the spot where families gather, parties migrate, and food draws friends around. That's also the spirit of Vivo kitchen: we are a place to come as you are. We use local, seasonal ingredients to prepare food that's delicious without being mysterious. Vivo translates as "life" - and that is what we want every guest to experience to the fullest. We look you in the eyes, care for you personally, and make you feel as welcome as if you are in our home. Because, for us, a kitchen is the heart of a home - and great hospitality is the heartbeat."
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I LOVE Vivo. Amazing food, excellent service. Every single time. I've taken my family, my extended family and friends there. It's our go-to place. The Ahi Tuna Crisps are phenomenal. I order them every time. I've had the sea bass, the squash ravioli, steak, Ciao Baby salad. All excellent and I'm not one to exaggerate. We had the pork confit flatbread on our anniversary - it was fantastic. I'm not a big drinker but I'd also highly recommend the Pomelo margarita. Brunch has a great mix of everything. If you haven't been here, I'd highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

On March 26, 2014 my wife and I visited Vito for the first time. It was to celebrate my wife’s birthday..

We found the food to be perfect (after my wife returned her salmon – understandable mix up in the definition of med well done – corrected quickly and with class). Dishes were perfectly and creatively seasoned. Truly a wonderful taste experience. Additionally the service was even and professional..

This is a restaurant we could call our favorite with some important changes.
1. We sat in the Grotto. The back ground noise was excessive for an intimate dinning experience. Perhaps that is the atmosphere you are trying to achieve, but it is not to our taste.
2 We found the food presentation unappealing. My wife’s salmon and vegetables looked like they were just piled on the plate. Much like a quick meal at home. The plates seemed out of proportion to the food. This food is great and needs to be shown off artistically and garnished.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I am an Apple Valley resident, and was saddened when Enjoy! closed. So, when I found out that a new restaurant was going to move in, I was really looking forward to it. I've been a few times, including for Mother's Day brunch and, while it is not currently a place I would go on a regular basis, I think it will get better. The menu is similar to Enjoy's, and I hope that they expand it just a little bit in the future. The choices are fairly limited. The food is good, but not good enough to warrant the prices. The service was good, but not great. Given that they are still fairly new, if they can expand the choices just a little, and get the quality of service up, I think Vivo could quickly become a regular place for a lot of us in AV. I must add that the Mother's Day buffet was not nearly at the quality of Enjoy, and very pricey. They need to improve that, too.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been to Vivo a couple of times and so far-so good. The happy hour menu is very good with a full size yummy hamburger for $5. Not bad. I agree with one review whereas it is very noisy. This is a very large restaurant packed with people so I don't know how it could be controlled. Went last weekend and sat outside with friends. It was very pleasant.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We went there to have a quick drink in the bar and ended up staying much longer than anticipated. The bartenders were so friendly and were very proud of their restaurant. They showed us around and gave us a complimentary taste of some of their signature cocktails. We ordered the parmesan shrimp and it was delicious! I love the fact that you have the option of ordering either the full or half order of some of the menu items. We weren't starving so it was nice to be able to nibble on something without paying for food we woudn't eat. We will definitely be back to try more of the menu! I love the atmosphere in the bar. Their patio was gorgeous too!

1  Thank Tracy E