“Great Allergy Food Menu!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #47 of 73 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Cuisines: American
Nairobi, Kenya
“Great Allergy Food Menu!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The server was fabulous and very accommodating with my food allergies.

Visited April 2012

Apple Valley, MN
“Best Applebee's in the Country!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I am an Apple Valley resident, so this is my "Neighborhood Grill", however I do travel some for work and have also dined at other Applebee's around the Twin Cities. This Applebee's is the best there is! Friendly, courteous service, great food, and always an upbeat atmosphere make what is an average chain experience into one that keeps you coming back again and again. My girlfriends and I go out for a ladie's night every Wednesday and have made Apple Valley's Applebee's our "home" on Wednesday nights, despite the fact that there are lots of other places nearby to choose from. We'll keep coming back because they treat us like friendly neighbors should. :-)

1 Thank Christilee
Apple Valley, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot for late night happy hour”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I went there around 9pm, on a wednesday and they had bargo going on that night. Also had specials on beers and appetizers. Really enjoyed my time the lady bartender was great and fun to talk too. I will go back, great food and service as well.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank twins102
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Bacon cheeseburgers are...”
Reviewed December 13, 2007

Bacon cheeseburgers are out of this world!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook