“Burnt Ends....”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Herndon, Virginia
“Burnt Ends....”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I just had a meal of the newly advertised "burnt ends" that look so good on the television advertisement. In reality they are small, 1/2 inch cubes of meat that offer no inspiration of eating good barbecue. I wouldn't order them again. For the price of two orders of the burnt ends, instead, treat yourself to a rack of baby backs for a few dollars more!

• Visited May 2013

Farmington, Minnesota, United States
“Great ribs and Daves hamburger”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Dave's is always a good choice. Great barbeque and the restaurant is always clean. I always look forward to stopping in for a quick lunch or dinner.

Visited August 2012
Apple Valley
“Burnt Ends - Neither”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there about 9 PM this week for their burnt ends special. They were cleaning their grill and had to reassemble it for my order. The burnt ends were neither burnt nor ends. Had quite a bit of fat on the pieces. I'll pass in the future.

• Visited April 2013
Interlochen, Michigan
“This is my favorite BBQ chain”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I love BBQ ribs! Famous Daves makes them like I make them at home( at least they taste that good)! Everything I have tried from there I have enjoyed. All the side dishes are very tasty and the type I grew up on "down home'. The green beans with bacon is my favorite side while my wife likes the cole slaw and little ears of corn. I just can't say enough about the ribs at this resturant having eaten there several times now. They also make a tasty sauce but the ribs barely needs it. In my humble opinion.

Visited April 2013
Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Famous Dave's is good for both dining in and take out. The Family Feast platter is especially good for take-out. Portions are generous with either option - dining in or take-out.
We've always been happy with the quality of the food as well as the selection.

• Visited November 2012