“Beautiful Life”
Review of Minnesota Zoo

Minnesota Zoo
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My friend took me to the Zoo this past weekend. He knew I wanted to see a red panda my entire life. There were beautiful exhibits from sea life to local wild life and much more. Walking around there were rare beauties, like the red panda and a tiger. The indoor area with many birds and sea life is a must see! There are so many more, take a day trip there. This could be pretty romantic if you ignore all the screaming kids that aren't being watched.

2  Thank BlondeItalian
There are newer reviews for Minnesota Zoo

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Large, great walk on a nice day the animals are fantastic..try to do a cool day so more of the animals are walking around and doing stuff but all in all well worth the money and the time. The animals and interaction with some is fantastic for kids and adults alike, the food is a little small in selection and expensive, but you can bring food for your family. GO

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Russian Bear/Kamchatka exhibit, Northwoods exhibit are cant miss. Kids will love it. Even the food court is passable.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The MN offered a military discount this week and so my family took advantage of lower prices and headed to the zoo. We had a beautiful day for walking outside on the trails and many of the animals were pretty active in the morning. We went first thing around 10am and there was not a lot of people there, by the time we left at 2 the place was packed.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

After a few days of testing at Mayo Clinic my family was ready for a break so we headed to the zoo. Wow! We were so impressed by the wide variety of animals and the large amount of room the animals had in their exhibits. Having visited several zoos across the US this is definitely one of my favorites. Plus, they had several animals we haven't seen before. Great way to unwind and spend the day! There is a great deal of walking though so be prepared.