“Good Gyros”

Ramy's Mediterranean Cuisine and Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 19, 2010

I have eaten here a few times. The food is pretty good. No complaints. I enjoy the gyros. Good prices. Decent selection of entrees.

Reviewed July 16, 2010

place that u shoud try , affordable prices and tasty food

Reviewed February 20, 2010

This place has become my favorite spot to go for a nice casual meal or for take-out. Others have mentioned it, but I will too, the Philly Cheese steak is delicious. It’s a nice size portion, plenty of meat, and I love the bread it’s on. It’s hard for me to order anything else because I really like it so much. But I have ordered a gyro pita and a cheese steak pizza and I liked both of them as well.

There is a rather varied selection of items on the menu. Salads, numerous types of pizza, Stromboli, calzones, hot subs, cold subs, wraps, kabobs, pitas and pasta dishes. Oh, and my second favorite thing on the menu, garlic knots. Little twits of bread with what I think is garlic butter and other seasonings. Prices seem to be reasonable as well and they have some coupons on their website.

It’s sort of diner-esque on the inside so it’s not a place to go when looking for a fancier sit down type restaurant. But for casual it’s fine. You go in and place your order at the “window” then go take your seat. They should probably put some condiments on the tables. Now they have them up by the counter so you would have to go and bring them back to your table.

They only thing I don’t really like are the French fries. They are the thicker crinkle cut type and I like the “fast food” shoestring. They do come with some seasoning on them that gives them a little extra flavor.

Finally, the owners are very friendly and they even know me by name now! As well, I like that by going there I can support a locally owned restaurant. I even suggested that they expand the days for the “Super Lunch Specials” which were only available on Monday and Tuesday (when I’m at work and can’t go) and the very next day they did! How is that for customer service! Think a big chain restaurant would have listened to me, much less implemented a change the next day. No way! But that is how you make loyal customers.

Definitely looking forward to my next cheese steak sandwich!

2  Thank gargoyle999