“Amazing Food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed December 20, 2011

My husband would eat here every night if he could. They also have $2 PBR on tap all day every day. You can also pickup buy one get one. We eat and drink for $20 and under.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

This place has great food. Whenever we go, I usually get the Buffalo Chicken Panino Ino. A panino ino is smaller than the regular panino and costs $1.75 less. If you'd like some leftovers or you have a big appetite - get the regular sized sandwich. It's a good bang for the buck and we'll return often.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Highly recommend the burgersw and the waffle fries. Noisy but fun

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I've been to Panino Brothers many times and continue to have WONDERFUL experiences! Food is great and reasonably priced. The Appolonia Panino is AWESOME, highly recommend it! The happy hour specials twice a day are also great- cheap drinks and half price appetizers, can't beat that! They also have specials at night if you wear the colored shirt of the day (http://www.paninobrothers.com/happy-hour.html) which is fun. The service has always been great- they have AWESOME servers and bartenders. Definitely recommend this place if you're looking for food and drinks with friends in a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

I was surprised by the Panino Brothers. The restaurant is attached to the GrandStay hotel in Apple Valley, so I was a bit reluctant to try it out. I'm glad that I did.
The food was excellent, not fancy, but just done well. I bought take out twice, ordered at the bar area. The female bar tender was very sweet and knowledgeable. The younger guys, I was less than thrilled with. I asked when ordering if I could get some sort of veggies instead of meat in it, but was pretty much told no, I could have it plain. I'm sure another server would have given me another story, but it was great with no other fillers. Anyway, the panino stuffed with fetuccini alfredo was a big hit. Both my son and I choked when eating it b/c there was just so much cheese melted onto the delightful crust. It was really filling.
My kids also enjoyed the pizza. It also had a ton of cheese on it. It was cut into small squares, which was convenient. The Garden panino was pretty good, although the italian dressing, lettuce etc couldn't hold a candle to the Fredo.
My kids were happy enough w/ their cheeseburger. The fries were good. They even packed up the tortilla chips we had ordered to eat on the trip home the next day.
The atmosphere was definitely more bar than restaurant. But, it didn't feel odd walking in with my kids on both occasions that we ordered. I enjoyed the food and wasn't shocked by the prices. It was reasonable, simple, yet so good. I'd recommend it over any of the chain restaurants we visited while in Apple Valley.
Another plus, they're open every night until 2 am and a great choice for some late night munchies.