“Impressed” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Apple Valley
North Mankato, Minnesota, United States
“Impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

It was very clean, remodeled nicely and very accommodating for the kids baseball team. The bathrooms were clean but needed se more updating, like the rest of the room. They even has a bucket of drinks available for the team when we checked in!! Blueberry waffles was an added bonus to the standard breakfast.

Stayed May 2014
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are in the process of upgrading all of the bathrooms the project should be complete in the next few months. Happy the team enjoyed the drinks and the breakfast. Come and see us again next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Crosslake
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were quite happy with our stay at this motel. Staff were kind. Breakfast was fantastic. Saved us a lot of money. Seemed to be very expensive compared to what we have paid in the past. We could only stay there because there were no other facilities in the area that would take out pet. Makes it difficult for average people to travel if pets are not allowed. Especially a 15 pound pooch. Most families have pets.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your stay. Happy we could accommodate you and your pet and that you enjoyed the hotel. Come and see us again next time you are in the area the rates do change from season to season.
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Staying at the AmericInn in Apple Valley, Minnesota is like finding a secret treasure!

The hotel is clean,comfortable AND affordable. Jess, the general manager is the perfect example of "Minnesota Nice"

The breakfast buffet has a wide variety of items and believe it or not the hotel coffee is delicious!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Vicki S
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Wow thank you for the awesome review. It is always nice to hear such positive feedback, I will be sure to pass it on to Jess and his team. Next time you are in the area stop in for more “Minnesota Nice”.
Rochester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Having been staying at this AmericInn for the past 10 years for our meetings held next door at Old Chicago. The staff has been awesome over the years. Love the fact I can bring my dogs with with NO issues.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for returning to our Hotel again and again and sharing your experiences. We are happy we can accommodate you and your dogs. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We booked the fireplace suite and at about 7pm the lobby was hopping and noise was pouring into our room(right above the lobby). I asked Chris at the front desk if there was a quieter room available. Within 10 minutes we were into a quiet room. I was pretty upset about the noise but they made it right. A nice getaway for me and my fiancé. Clean and nice rooms.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your getaway with your finance. I am glad that Chris was able to turn the situation around quickly and still provided you the quiet stay you were expecting. Come see us again when you are looking for another getaway.
Kentwood, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Altogether pleasant stay in all respects. Great staff, surprisingly good breakfast, super comfortable beds. Would use hotel again. Only negative was strong chlorine smell from pool in entry that wafted into lounge/eating area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We just revamped our breakfast, happy to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you for pointing out the strong chlorine smell I have since had maintenance correct the problem so that will no longer be an issue. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Concord, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am an over-the-road trucker and have the pleasure of occasionally staying here with Jess and his most excellent staff. I am always made to feel welcome by those who know me and those who are new to me. My room is clean and inviting without exception. Everyone who works here is helpful, pleasant and willing to provide extra TLC with a smile. Jess has respect for his staff and it is obvious that they like him. Quite a feat for a manager in a service industry. My favorite aspect of staying here is the comfortable bed and the wonderful linens. So white and soft, when you spend most of your time in a truck this is a little slice of heaven. I recently had cause to stay at a different hotel, one with a good reputation, and was quite disappointed. My white socks told a tale of a very dirty carpet, and a wake up call request seemed to annoy the desk clerk. I love the pool. I know how much effort it is to maintain a clean and sanitary spa, sauna and pool. I am a former lab tech and am still concerned about bacteria etc. I have no reservations about swimming here at all. Truckers can be a tough lot to please and can be at times unreasonable. (NO!!!) I have yet to see one shake up anyone here. That in itself is noteworthy. I live in New Hampshire, and I consider this my home away from home. Thank you to the entire Americinn family for making my life better. Even before I leave I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for this fantastic feedback, I will pass it on to Jess and his team. Next time the road leads you to Apple Valley you know you can count on being welcomed with a smile at your home away from home.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apple Valley
GrandStay Hotel & Conference Apple Valley
Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville
Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley? Share your experiences!