“Treasure!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Apple Valley
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Staying at the AmericInn in Apple Valley, Minnesota is like finding a secret treasure!

The hotel is clean,comfortable AND affordable. Jess, the general manager is the perfect example of "Minnesota Nice"

The breakfast buffet has a wide variety of items and believe it or not the hotel coffee is delicious!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Vicki S
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Wow thank you for the awesome review. It is always nice to hear such positive feedback, I will be sure to pass it on to Jess and his team. Next time you are in the area stop in for more “Minnesota Nice”.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Having been staying at this AmericInn for the past 10 years for our meetings held next door at Old Chicago. The staff has been awesome over the years. Love the fact I can bring my dogs with with NO issues.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for returning to our Hotel again and again and sharing your experiences. We are happy we can accommodate you and your dogs. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We booked the fireplace suite and at about 7pm the lobby was hopping and noise was pouring into our room(right above the lobby). I asked Chris at the front desk if there was a quieter room available. Within 10 minutes we were into a quiet room. I was pretty upset about the noise but they made it right. A nice getaway for me and my fiancé. Clean and nice rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your getaway with your finance. I am glad that Chris was able to turn the situation around quickly and still provided you the quiet stay you were expecting. Come see us again when you are looking for another getaway.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Altogether pleasant stay in all respects. Great staff, surprisingly good breakfast, super comfortable beds. Would use hotel again. Only negative was strong chlorine smell from pool in entry that wafted into lounge/eating area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We just revamped our breakfast, happy to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you for pointing out the strong chlorine smell I have since had maintenance correct the problem so that will no longer be an issue. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am an over-the-road trucker and have the pleasure of occasionally staying here with Jess and his most excellent staff. I am always made to feel welcome by those who know me and those who are new to me. My room is clean and inviting without exception. Everyone who works here is helpful, pleasant and willing to provide extra TLC with a smile. Jess has respect for his staff and it is obvious that they like him. Quite a feat for a manager in a service industry. My favorite aspect of staying here is the comfortable bed and the wonderful linens. So white and soft, when you spend most of your time in a truck this is a little slice of heaven. I recently had cause to stay at a different hotel, one with a good reputation, and was quite disappointed. My white socks told a tale of a very dirty carpet, and a wake up call request seemed to annoy the desk clerk. I love the pool. I know how much effort it is to maintain a clean and sanitary spa, sauna and pool. I am a former lab tech and am still concerned about bacteria etc. I have no reservations about swimming here at all. Truckers can be a tough lot to please and can be at times unreasonable. (NO!!!) I have yet to see one shake up anyone here. That in itself is noteworthy. I live in New Hampshire, and I consider this my home away from home. Thank you to the entire Americinn family for making my life better. Even before I leave I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for this fantastic feedback, I will pass it on to Jess and his team. Next time the road leads you to Apple Valley you know you can count on being welcomed with a smile at your home away from home.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I picked this hotel because of location and the fact that they allowed pets. I expected pretty basic accommodations based on other Americinn Hotels I had visited previously. I was very pleasantly surprised to find all aspects of the hotel were wonderful. My room appeared to be recently renovated. I was in a one bedroom suite, and the furniture was extremely comfortable and attractive. The mattress and bedding were outstanding. The lobby areas were very attractive and they had a fireplace going. The complimentary breakfast was great..much nicer than most. My only complaint had to do with the $100 pet fee. I found this somewhat high compared to other hotels I have stayed at previously. But, even with that, I will return to this Americinn. I look forward to it!

Room Tip: Although I was in a suite, I observed regular rooms as I walked past doors open from housekeeping...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Wow, thank you for taking the time to post your awesome review. For future reference the pet fee is $20.00 per night, not $100.00 per night. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I live 80 miles from work and stay at the Americinn when I need a place to stay. The location is 4 blocks from work.I have always had excellent service. The rooms are clean and spacious, enjoy the breakfast

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for sharing your review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Apple Valley
#3 of 9 in Burnsville
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley? Share your experiences!