“Average hotel that has fallen behind.”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Apple Valley
Nairobi, Kenya
“Average hotel that has fallen behind.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I would call this an average hotel that has fallen behind. We stayed in the hotel two nights. My biggest complaint is the air quality. I have allergies to dust but the rest of my family does not and all of us had a hard time breathing through the night. There was an inch thick of dust in the vent in the bathroom!

Other than that, the rooms were not overly nice but nice enough, mattresses were comfortable (not too hard and not too soft), and they offered a breakfast in the morning. Swimming pool seemed clean and there is plenty of parking. It was also nice to have a fridge in the room.

I will say that the sound quality was excellent. I didn't hear any other guests and even though this hotel is located at a busy intersection I did not hear the traffic.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Good place great breakfast clean room parking on a Saturday nite not so much but will stay there any time

• Stayed March 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed December 13, 2011

We pulled up to the hotel and were worried. The parking lot had trash lying around. The room was very dated and not especially clean (cob webs above sink lights, stains on the couch and chair in suite, thick dust on top of head board and the walls need a good scrubbing). There was one bar of soap available in the room I guess we were supposed to share it between the sink and the shower. I did discuss the issues with the clerk at check out so hopefully the problems will be taken care of. There was a power strip with the fridge, microwave, TV and light plugged in to it. Does this meet fire code?

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
LaPorte, Minnesota
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We stayed here when my husband flew in for mid tour leave from Afghanistan. We surprised our kids by having him picked up at the airport by the shuttle and knock on our door. The staff was amazing with there help and keeping me informed without spoiling the surprise!! We also planned a trip to the MN Zoo and mall of America. This was the perfect location for everything! The room was very nice and clean! The kids had a blast in the pool! Thank you so much for making our special trip a great one!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 12, 2010

hotels gone down hill. I stayed a few days ago.. all I can say is EWWWWW.
I use to stay there a lot because a friend use to work there. Never again..

Oh by the way for the poster of the BAT. Yes, your right. I've heard several Bat story's from previous employees. Usually Spring early summer they come out. watch your head as you come in the front door. I've had one fly at me before but it was outside near the building.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Wabasha, Mn
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel many times. The rooms are fine, the service is excellent. The staff could not be more accomodating. It's close to many restaurants. We have found the Park 'n Fly to be very convenient.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
madison, wisconsin
Reviewed February 28, 2010

A fine stay for the price. The room was clean (my top priority) and everything worked properly. The room smelled a bit strange at first, I believe because despite it being non-smoking, someone had smoked in it recently. I always travel with a scented candle, so problem solved. When we headed out for an impromptu visit to a friend, Karen, at the front desk, was extremely kind and helpful finding an address, phone number, and directions for our little adventure. She really went beyond the call of duty! Many thanks to her. The breakfast wasn't anything special, but it filled my belly.

• Stayed February 2010
AmericInn Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
#5 of 9 in Burnsville
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley? Share your experiences!