“Nice Bistro in a small town”
Review of Cafe Jules

Cafe Jules
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Annandale
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We come to Annandale yearly, and very happy to have some finer dining. We had a lunch and dinner here and found the food to be delicious. Good wine selection at very reasonable prices. For lunch, had a soup and Bacon/Avocado sancwich. Delicious. For Dinner, had a steak, which was cooked perfectly. Nice outdoor seating area too

1  Thank JayHTexas
Aaron H, Public Relations Manager at Cafe Jules, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2014

Jay,

Hello Texas! I wanted to take a minute to personally thank you for your review. The reason we are here is to offer the "finer dining" experience you spoke of, to spread our passion for food and serving far beyond the reach of the Twin Cities. We greatly appreciate all of our guests, but to have had you for repeat business in your time here is touching.

As I help to grow the business here at Cafe Jules, I will selfishly ask for your support in passing the good word around. This is how I ask to earn your business.

Please, when you make it back stop in and say hello. We want each of your experiences to be better than the first, so don't be afraid to be critical as we are an organization that strives for perfection. Have a great and safe winter, please let me know if you would like us to send any of our negative temperatures and snow your way!

Cheers to you and your family! (Don't forgot to send other TripAdvisors to our page, and visit us on Facebook for a like)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Just what was needed in this town. Coffee and wine bar that serves creative, tasty food, great ambiance. We have eaten here several times, love it! Excellent personal service, owner Julie is a delight as are all the nice young women who serve you.

2  Thank Lilredlakemom
Aaron H, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Jules, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2014

Dawn,

I just read (both) of your reviews, and I cannot thank you enough for your rating! I noticed on your first review you gave us 3 out 5 stars for the value and atmosphere, being the perfectionist we are please let me know your suggestions for improving!

As for your kind words, we do greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you further. If you really like us we would love word of mouth referrals as well! I have to say, I 100% agree with your very first sentence:

"Just we needed in town..." That's absolutely right, we are here to stay and that means we need people like you supporting us, so whatever we can do to make each and every experience a much more pleasant one, please let me know personally.

Cheers!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stopped here this last weekend on a referral from a relative. We were very pleasantly surprised to find this little gem of a restaurant, tucked away in the heart of Annandale. It opened in May of 2014 and we couldn't be happier. When we are at the lake, this will be one of our top choices for a meal. They have a limited menu at this Bisto, but that should not hinder you stopping in here, because the menu changes daily. We had the steak special this past Friday evening and loved it. The Cheese Cake "Pecan Turtle" was delicious. They have nice portions here, not to big and not to small, it is all about taste and that we got. The owner takes pride in providing you with a dining experience and the servers here are excellent. Be sure to stop in here, you won't be disappointed. Cafe Jules is also on Facebook and posts their daily menu there too. If you happen to stop on a nice evening, the outdoor patio is a great option here.

1  Thank Tom v

Tom,

Hello Marshall! I wanted to send a personal thank you for the review you wrote here a few months ago. It means a lot to have guests join us from more than the immediate Wright County area. We are committed to earning your business again and highly encourage you bring 20 people with you next time :)

Again I am very appreciative of the kind words, especially through here on one of my favorite pages. Please let us know when you will be back in town, we are highly engaged in improving our business and will be making many evaluations throughout our first full year. I love that you enjoyed the steak and even stayed for dessert, next time I want you to try something different!

Until then, cheers Tom. Thank you so much, and please share us with your other TripAdvisor connections and add us on Facebook if you haven't already. Take care!