Was there as event planner for groom's dinner. Had been there 23 yrs. ago and nothing has changed. They have a gem on the lake, but the outside is beyond worn out, furniture in hallway had fabric ripped off and stuffing showing. The Miltona room, for the groom's dinner, was dingy, stained carpet, had to ask the staff to redo some tables. Had to rearrange some furniture and plants outside the space myself to make it look semi-inviting. The suite the groom's parents were in was so outdated, dark, smelly-I think it was the same furniture from 23 yrs. ago. The groom was in a room with a murphy bed and conference table. The staff was good-my room actually was redone at some point and was nice. Check-in is chaotic-only 2 staff on duty. They have beautiful cottages and homes on the property to stay in-put some money into the rest of the place. It is a shame, because it could be a jewel. I would never have an event there, nor would I stay there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arrowwood Resort And Conference Center
- Arrowwood Hotel Alexandria
- Arrowwood Resort Alexandria
- Alexandria Arrowwood Resort
- Arrowwood a Radisson Resort Alexandria
- Arrowwood Alexandria