We spent a weekend here this winter for a quick getaway. The resort itself was nice and partially updated. It was not too big so getting around was easy. Customer service was great all around.
Our room was nice and looked to be recently updated. The cosmetics where changed but portions of the room where outdated and show wear.
We ate at Lake Cafe for each meal and found it to be average. Prices where fine for the food quality.
The water park was perfect size for younger children. Best of all the water was warm which makes it more enjoyable. The walk to the park was short and all indoors. The game room was good enough to keep the kids busy.
Overall it was a nice getaway but I think it would be better in the summer to take advantage of all of the other activities they offer. Might give it a try in the next couple of summers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arrowwood Resort And Conference Center
- Arrowwood Hotel Alexandria
- Arrowwood Resort Alexandria
- Alexandria Arrowwood Resort
- Arrowwood a Radisson Resort Alexandria
- Arrowwood Alexandria