Our family of four stayed at Arrowood Resort for 3 nights. We enjoyed the food at Lake Cafe...very good. We went to Darling Spa, they had affordable kids options $10 kid manicures or pedicurese, and $15 kids mini facials...my daughter loved it! Our room was very nice, clean, and had a GREAT view. My guess is it would be an even better view in the summer! We went to the waterpark twice during our stay and my kids and even husband loved it! I would recommend this hotel however I do have a few complaint and/or warning for potiencial travelers...
First complaint, although the water in the waterpark was heated to a very comfortable temperature of the room itself was a bit cold. We have a one year old and he was shivering, thus, we couldn't stay at the waterpark as long as we would have liked.
Second complaint, lack of parking. We stayed during offpeak time so we didn't have trouble parking, however, my guess is that during peak season this would not be the case.
Third and final complaint, I wish they would have better outlined the activities avaliable to their guests. They had a sheet at front desk they gave us at check-in listing a few crafts but it seemed there was other items going on at the resort for guests that we where not told about.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arrowwood Resort And Conference Center
- Arrowwood Hotel Alexandria
- Arrowwood Resort Alexandria
- Alexandria Arrowwood Resort
- Arrowwood a Radisson Resort Alexandria
- Arrowwood Alexandria