“top notch staff!”

Carlos Creek Winery
Ranked #2 of 21 things to do in Alexandria
More attraction details
Owner description: The Official Wine of Minnesota FUN! Enjoy sampling & drinking our award winning wines surrounded by our vineyards & orchards. Bring your family and friends and enjoy the many exceptional activities and events we offer.We're open 361 days of the year. Complimentary self-guided tours through our wine cave are offered during our open hours. Owner's Production Tours are offered Saturdays at 1:00 and 3:00 for $5. Wine sampling is $9 for 5-6 samples of wine and includes a souvenir Carlos Creek wine glass. We offer live music from 2:00-6:00 every Saturday, plus Fridays & Sundays during the Summer. The second weekend after Labor Day we host our Grape Stomp and Fall Festival where over 800 people will stomp grapes.
Alexandria, Minnesota
“top notch staff!”
Reviewed December 20, 2010

In response to the party that stated they were treated rudely in any way I have one thing to say...hogwash! I have visited Carlos Creek Winery several times over the years and I have never found ANY of the staff there to be rude or discourteous in any way. In fact quite the opposite has been the case! I guess there are some that will never be happy!

If you want to be "Happy" then visit the beautiful grounds and professional staff, and enjoy the great wines and all the fun activities Carlos Creek Winery offers. Their annual "Grapestomp" is one of the most well-run Fall festivals I have visited. A+!!!

Eagle Bend, Minnesota
“Love this place...visit it many times a year and plan to come back.”
Reviewed December 20, 2010

I have been to Carlos Creek Winery 20+ times for various events and have never had a single complaint, aside from the weather. The staff has always been accommodating, grounds clean, plenty of parking, and tons of fun! On top of all of that, the wine is wonderful!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staff just wanted to leave for the day...”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Staff just wanted to leave for the day. We planned to get married there. We went to preview night, where they have everything set up. it's supposed to be their best of everything. they were rude, unorganized and apathetic. no silverware, made us wait in the cold. wouldn't recommend to an enemy.

1 Thank jsb101
riverbound, Owner at Carlos Creek Winery, responded to this review, December 16, 2010
We are sorry you arrived after last call in our winery and 30 minutes prior to the start of our Wedding Expo and we apologize for any poor service you received. On the other hand, we are thrilled to learn that attendees to our evening events may also want to visit our winery. We have now instituted a policy of extending our winery hours whenever we have an evening event so we can offer continuous service to any guests that may arrive early.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed July 8, 2009

Myself and a few other ladies go here every year. We have so much fun taste testing the wines. I have to admit their new wine mixer gets creates better wines every year. The craft shops are always fun to visit and buy new things at. And after the shopping and taste testing is done it is finally time for a glass of wine outside and listen some good live music. I am planning on going to the Grape Stomping Festival this year. I hear it is great fun.

Florida
“Great winery, friendly staff!”
Reviewed September 2, 2008

I would highly recommend visiting the Carlos Creek Winery. The wines were good, the grounds were beautiful and the staff was friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend renting one of their Segways for a tour around the vineyard. What an experience!