“Really nice stay there”

“Really nice stay there”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Me and my Husband stayed Valentines Day weekend at this Super 8
It was a quick check in ,friendly staff ,cleaned room
Debbie the manager there was a big help with our needs
It was a getaway that will remember <3

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Deborah K, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria MN, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank You so much for your review.

It is always such a great pleasure to share reviews such as yours with my Team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Deb Kramer, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sparta, Tennessee
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Its the average hotel. Some maids had attitudes but ladies at the front desk I enjoyed them much they made me and my kids feel so welcomed. . I had no issues with anything the walls are really thin so you do hear everything but I didnt mind because I have kids im use to noise. . Overall it was a pretty great stay we stayed 4 nights. .

• Stayed February 2014
Thank You for your review.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. However it is always unpleasant when I read something negative regarding my team. Customer service is our top priority so my apologies to you.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in the area.

Spokane, Washington
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I'll start by saying the staff was great, very friendly. But the room was not very clean. Some sticky stuff on the carpet, muck behind the bathroom door, some unidentified substance splashed and dried on the wall and a couple of hairs left in the tub. Just not up to what I expect a good motel to be. The walls seemed to be paper thin and we heard lots of noise up until at least 11 and then again starting at 5 am. The beds were not very comfortable either. We had a very restless night. The breakfast was fine (included cereal, pastry, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, breads, juices, coffee) and the breakfast area was clean.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Deborah K, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria MN, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank You for responding to Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us.

I apopogize for your room not being up to our standards. It was very disheartening to read your comments about the condition of your room. I enjoy having my team read our reviews and you can be sure this one in particular was reviewed with our housekeepers.

In the future please do not hesitate to request a different room or call the Front Desk so we have the opportunity to make things right.

Again I want to Thank You for your review and for staying with us.

Sincerley,
Stonewall Manitoba Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2014

It was minus 50 with a wind chill so we were glad to stop at such a friendly warm spot.
Hot soup waiting for us, even!
Room was aok, and the breakfast just fine. Will stay again!
Staff were friendly and the location was convenient to other services like shopping, gas stations and close to the Interstate. Internet worked fine as well.

Room Tip: We had a small dog, so get a ground floor, near the door.