“Midweek lunch”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We saw an ad in a local magazine that they had a wing and beer special. We went for that. We told our waitress & she said "ok" only to return later to tell us it didn't start until 4:00. That should be in the ad. It took a bit to figure out what to have. One person ordered the wings anyway. Don't order the wings. Not good. However, the onion rings were excellent. We were happy that they didn't make a big deal out of it when my Mom (82) ordered off the kids menu.

There are newer reviews for Bugaboo Bay

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Had a very good lunch on Sunday. Their version of the french dip, called (??? Dipper) was the best I've ever had.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The setting is great and the décor funky and charming. The day we went service could have used a real upgrade. Inattentive and not responsive.
One meal was hamburger, not sure what was in the meat but definitely seemed filler involved, The food seemed to be prepackaged variety. Coconut shrimp good, though not freshly made. . Drinks okay nothing to write home about. Sure wish I could say great food, though I think most came from a bag and was reheated or warmed.

1  Thank TravelerMinnesota
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Worst wings I've ever had in my life. And I love wings. Thought I'd give it a try. I've tried this place, Angelina's , benegins, and fire station in Garfield. These were the worst I've ever had in my life. Rubbery, filled with water(thawed in water) no taste unless you covered it in sauce. Save yourself the experiment and drive to Garfield and have some of the best wings in this area. Fire station bar and grill on Wednesdays has thee best wings in this area hands down. 4 pounds and a pitcher of beer for 15 dollars plus tax but over 15 flavors to choose from. And fast service.

Thanks for reading

1  Thank Flywayking
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Bugaboo tries for a Pacific Island theme and manages to pull it off up here in Minnesota. Nice decor, good beer selection and great sandwiches make this a fun stop. Bonus during good weather is the outdoor dining area!