“Challenging course. Bring lots of balls”
Review of Geneva Golf Club

Geneva Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Geneva Golf Club is a public 27-hole championship golf course located in the scenic Alexandria Minnesota lakes area. Designed by Joel Goldstrand, the predominant considerations in planning Geneva Golf Club were to assure top caliber golf and to preserve the inherent natural beauty of the land.The golf course consists of three nines; The Ponds, Island and Marsh courses. Each nine offers its own unique personality. With 5 sets of tees, the course combines a stern challenge for the most talented golfer with the playability desired by the novice.
Long Beach, California
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Challenging course. Bring lots of balls”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is our home course and we love it. The course is in beautiful shape and the grass is thick and lush. Every hole is very different and the course tests your golf skills

1 Thank lanzie99

Madison, South Dakota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“27 holes”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Played on a Saturday AM. Good course. Directions were sometimes confusions as to where the next hole was, tee box sites. Would go back.

Visited July 2012
New Hope
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Geneva Golf Club”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I golfed Geneva for the first time this week. Nice course and I liked some of the holes. Conditions were ok but not as nice as I'd expect for the price we paid. It's still early in the season so it might get much better as the season progresses. It was a little confusing finding our way arond at times but we managed. Overall the staff was friendly and I liked the course. If the green fees were cheaper I'd give it another shot but most likely I'll try other courses first.

Bob G.
New Hope

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Bob G
Alexandria, Minnesota
“Great time”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

just learned to golf and had such a great time on the perfectly laid course for a beginner

Visited July 2011
rellyrooly, Public Relations Manager at Geneva Golf Club, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for your review, Meg. Now that you are playing, we also have an indoor facility, Scott Dirck Golf Academy, located right on property to practice at or take lessons. Rain or shine, you can still improve upon your game! We hope to see you again soon!
STAPLES
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“3 x 9 = lots of options”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I've always liked the 3 x 9 hole layout because of the variety it offers. My experience with the Geneva Golf Club in Alexandria has been excellent. Friendly staff, course is well kept, and as I said, lots of options. The one knock I would have is that there is a place or two where courses intersect and signage could be better... other than that, great course and I'd definitely play it again.

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon!