“Wouldn't go back a second time.”

Doolittles Woodfire Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Doolittles Woodfire Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Featuring woodfired rotisserie cooking, Doolittles Woodfire Grill is an experience that delights all of your senses! The woodfired rotisserie grills meat over an open flame for a savory wood roasted flavor. The rotation of the rotisserie creates self basting and slow roasting skewers resulting in juicy and succulent meats such as Spit-Roasted Chicken, and Smoked Hanger Steak with Horseradish-Whipped Potatoes and Red Wine Reduction. Doolittles boasts over 60 wines by the bottle and 30 selections by the glass. Gluten Free & Vegetarian menus available. Warm, relaxing atmosphere...come as you are!
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Went there for a birthday dinner of fifteen people, I thought the menu was overpriced and portions of food to small. Possibly none of that would of mattered if the food itself was great tasting, but mine wasn't, I also tried a bite of each of my daughters plate, and wasn't impressed. Thought maybe it was just my dish but three out of three told me all I needed to know, one visit was enough for me.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I hadn't been here for quite some time and thought we'd try it. Not that impressed with the menu. Limited selection of some basic favorites. Too many of the basics were doctored up with strange toppings for our taste. Service was ok until it was time to get the tab...apparently we weren't very important at that point as another table got the service and we waited with plates stacked for a very long time. Probably wont be back anytime soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have ate at Doolittle's Fargo location and have always been impressed with the serve and food. I suggested this location after meeting with family in Alexandria. Our party of 7 arrived a 7:00 pm without reservations, but the staff found us a table within a moderate amount of time. The food menu is diverse with plenty of options for anyone in your party. Service was excellent as expected.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Great chefs special this month, give it a try. I like all many of the Doolittles standards so seldom veer off the menu, this time I did. Interesting food, fun atmosphere

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have my favorites here, but they continue to add different specials. Great atmosphere and great service.