Open today: 3:45 PM - 11:15 PM
Review Highlights
???

is it good for birthday partys and whould u reacamean wearing halloween costums please help me... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2020
brooklynp480
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Top Escape Room

Reviewed August 3, 2019
B624MZkimd
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

I have done probably 30 escape rooms in the past 5 years. Today I went to THe Experiment at Alexandria Escape Rooms. It was one of the best ever. The story, clues, and technical razzle dazzle made for an intense 60 minutes we still haven’t stopped talking about! I absolutely loved this room. I’ve done others here, and they were awesome too. But this one is simply amazing, challenging, and fun.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The board of directors for a nonprofit organization experienced one of the Escape Rooms for a team-building exercise. It was a hoot watching how varying people delved into solving differing parts of the mystery. Our group ended up escaping the room but it wasn't easy. The mystery was fun and the activity engaging.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018

There were four in our group ages, 60, 56, 27 & 12. We had no idea what to expect and we did not go in with a strategy in mind. Our twelve year old granddaughters brain was working at warp speed and had us running around the room based on her remarks. The older folks in our group were able to recapture the excitement and whimsy of youth. This experience was thrilling!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Was quite an experience trying to figure out all of the clues but we did find all of the treasures. Was a great experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Took a group of 20 middle schoolers and 4 adults. The staff was really great with all of us and the rooms were so much f

Date of experience: July 2018