“BAD SERVICE! TERRIBLE FOOD!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #48 of 71 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Roseville, Minnesota
“BAD SERVICE! TERRIBLE FOOD!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Every year we go to this McDonalds on vacation located in Alexandria MN. Food has always been great in the past, just as good as my local McDonald's, that is until now! We went through the drive-thru right before they closed just before 10 PM. I ordered 3 Big Mac's. When I returned to our Hotel later, it was time to eat. To my dismay, the Big Macs looked horrible. No Onions, very little sauce, if any, and it appeared that they were just slopped together in a hurry. I realize that we ordered just before they closed, but why did they serve us this slop? By then, the McDonald's was closed so I couldn't bring them back and I didn't want them to start smelling up the room all night to save them for the next day to bring them back so I tossed them out in the garbage. That's how I felt about them. I went back to McDonald's the next day, went in and asked to speak to the Manager. I was then asked by the wait person at the counter what the problem was. I then explained it to her about my poorly made order. She asked me if I ate them. I said no I didn't. I told her I wasn't happy with them at all and would like either a refund or have them replaced. She said just a minute. She then came back after talking to the Manager and gave me a card for 1 free sandwich. I told her I wanted 3 free sandwiches! She said that's all they'd do. I then told her to write her name down on my receipt and I would be calling the corporate offices at McDonald's. She seemed not to even care at all.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Michael43477

Fitchburg, Wisconsin
“Same Old Bad Service.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We rarely stop at fast food on the road, but between meal hunger struck and we couldn’t find anything at the adjacent gas station. The service was bad, and food wasn’t much better. We got what we paid for I guess.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank JesseWhite
Grey Eagle, Minnesota
“NO SURPRISES”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Always goo and no surprises. Friendly wait staff. Reasonable prices like always.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank minneapol
Alexandria, Minnesota
“McDonalds”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Nice location. Fast service. easy on and off the interstate

St. Paul, Minnesota
“A quick and easy stop midway through the trip between Fargo and the Twin Cities.”
Reviewed June 17, 2008