“Uncomfortable”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was in Alexandria on business and stayed at the hotel next door. I came in for lunch alone and the hostess actually gave me a sad face and said, "awww, sad!" when I asked for a table for 1. Seriously? Like I don't hate being away from my family enough? The food was mediocre to boot. No thanks.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We went to fat daddies for a quick lunch. They had a wonderful salad bar, good soup, and good service. We will be back to visit again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

It's really just okay. Nothing special about the food. Bar food. Nothing special about the drinks really. It is nice that it is hooked up to the bowling alley, so it is cool to grab a bite while having fun in the alley.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Food was awesome, and fairly priced. Tho it took some time for one person to get their drink, it was still great. The Gouda gratin potatoes were great. The bourbon steak and chili was awesome. We were there with nine friends and had a great first time.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food was not bad, just nothing I would really go back for, the service is great and we have a lot of fun bowling