“Great food.”

Cuisines: Thai
St. Paul, Minnesota
“Great food.”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We went there for lunch and the food was very fresh and good.

Visited April 2012

Becker, Minnesota
“Love!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Definitely one of my favorite places to eat. Best cream cheese puffs EVER. I recommend the Pad Thai. Good portions for the price.

Woodbury, Minnesota
“DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Everthing here is so good and fresh! The eggrolls are to die for and the pad thai is soooo filling and large portioned! LOVE it!

• Visited December 2011
Minnesota
“Hong Thai”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We've been going to Hong Thai for years . . . they have the best Thai food, in my opinion, that I've had in MN.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Hong Thai ALWAYS delivers on the best food...”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

My husband and I like to try new Thai places anytime we are traveling - and undoubtedly, we continue to come back, again and again, to our local Hong Thai. They are hands-down the BEST Thai food that we have ever had (how lucky for us that they are just a few minutes down the road!)
Some of the items we find ourselves repeatedly ordering include: any version of their Pad Thai (order with no spice if you don't like the heat - although - who doesn't like heat?) Their spicy chicken wings are out of this world, the Cream Cheese Wontons are melt in your mouth good - not to mention the Panang, Yellow Curry w/Pineapple, Red Curry w/Squash, or Masman are the perfect comfort food on a cold day - be sure to ask for the sticky rice with these if that floats your boat!
The ONLY thing that could possibly make this any better would be if they would deliver - however - I doubt I'd do any cooking during the week if they did :-)

• Visited August 2011