“Great food and great service”

D. Michael B's Resort Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Albertville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: D. Michael B's is located right next to the Albertville Premium Outlet Mall and shares the parking lot with the Country Inn & Suites. Offering a full menu that is sure to please, along with a gluten free menu. All of our soups and sauces are made from scratch daily. We have a casual/fun Northwoods Lodge atmosphere with TV's for all your sporting events along with a full bar featuring all of your favorite beverages. Families are welcome. Proudly serving lunch and dinner in the Albertville area for over 10 years
Reviewed July 16, 2013

D Michael B's restaurant was across from the outlet mall. The service was great, portions were great, and we really liked the "cabin" decor in the restaurant!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

First time in this dinning establishment and was thrilled with the service and selection. I had the pork ribs and they where cooked well but the sauce really lacked that buy them again flavor, though the price is great at 13 dollars. We arrived at eleven right when they opened and was seated right away. Our drinks where a little slow but everything else was fast and hot.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We decided that we wanted a nice sit down supper together after a long day shopping that afternoon. We were seated right away when we walked into the restaurant and greeted very pleasantly. We liked to atmosphere of the place, Our waitress (Leslie) was a very nice lady and very good at her job & congenial. We both enjoyed our meals, my wife had Chicken Marsala and I had their "Pastalaya" which was a little spicey, but I like that too. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good place to have an evening out for supper.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We sat on the patio. Our waitress was very nice and efficient. I had the house sirloin which was very good. My hubby enjoyed his orange chicken. Our food came quickly.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were up at the outlet mall for my mother-in-law, and decided to find something to eat. That's easy if you want fast food, but the job is a little tougher if you want a sit down meal. We were fortunate to come across this place.

I thought the food, and the prices were very reasonable, the service was adequately quick, and the waitress was very nice.

My wife commented that the decor was "typical Minnesota," with its hunting and fishing theme. I kind of like to visit places that are more "local" when I travel, and this one is far enough out of town to qualify for that.

I just have to say that there is almost nothing for vegetarians to eat, except of the "sides" menu, or the appetizers. I had french fries and a local beer. They were good. I wouldn't go out of my way to dine here again, but, if I had few choices, I might choose this one because I would know what I was getting.