“great place”

Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90/I-35 Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Albert Lea
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Easy access from the hiway with ample parking .Several places to get fuel close by. Fast food or casual dining close by some within walking distance. Emaculate large rooms,excellent breakfast with several different choices .Friendly staff and great service .Exercise room, and a heated indoor pool. My wife and i took a road trip to lake supieror. we stayed there on the way liked so much we stoped on our way back !!!!!

Room Tip: We had a room on the side facing away from the hi way. (south side)
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Amy L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90/I-35 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you guys for staying with us again. I am glad your trip has been memorable for you. We are always going to be here for you when you make your way through Minnesota. Thank you again and have a blessed summer.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Friday night arrival underwhelming. When booking room I was told a room rate that didn't match what receiving on arrival. Was told the phone rate was for 2 adults and we had 3. Later when my wife went to pool there were no towels. She went to front desk to get towels and the clerk actually asked her if she could bring extra towels to the pool.

Saturday breakfast was excellent. Service was great and everyone was helpful. There were 2 waffle makers which helped keep things moving along. Excellent breakfast selection.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Andy S.,
I am very sorry about the delay at check-in, most guest who book through 3rd party reservation sites are not aware of our policy. I am very sorry for this issue and I can ensure you an easier and quicker check-in when booking straight through our hotel. As for the receptionist who failed to provide you with superior customer care, I can ensure you they are trained well to better handle this type of situation. I am very sorry this happened. However, I am very pleased to hear you liked our breakfast. The waffles are a favorite for our breakfast in the morning. We are so happy you liked this addition to this area. We are starting to change our flavors for the batter as well. Please feel welcome to come back to try our new flavors and see us again. Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Have a safe summer.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely great location. 30 seconds off the highway and a friendly staff made the stay even that more pleasurable. The room was very clean. no flaws in the bathroom and the cable service was great to watch the World Cup. Did I mention it has an in room Keurig for the other coffee snobs out there! The bed was a comfy somewhat pillow top. Amenities included a pool laundry and a few treadmills. All around great stay!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Amy L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90/I-35 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you choose us to stay with during your travels. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

wife and I did a road trip to wyoiming stayed at a few other hotels but as usual Best westerns are always our best choice when avialable where we stop for the night. And this one was fantastic great breakfast and choices for breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing Best Western Branded hotels where we will provide you with superior customer care.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I travel for business regularly and this hotel is my favorite when in the area! The most wonderful caring staff, clean comfortable rooms, great breakfast, and easily access from either interstate! Greatly appreciate the kind greetings and a warm cookie..Definitely would recommend this facility!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We really appreciate your business and we are pleased you continue to come and stay with us . If you may need anything in the future please contact me at 507-373-4000

Reviewed June 11, 2014

My review was written for hotel but in short do not count on breakfast as not available or just not good. Eggs were like powder or prepared frozen eggs. Food ran out long before it was suppose to. Staff cleaned real well but air was extremely noisy and ironing board was broke causing other issues.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On the behalf of Best Western PLUS of Albert Lea I want to apologize for any inconvienence this may have caused you. We will take your feedback into consideration and implement in the necessary departments.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed here one night, but wished we could stay longer. The bed was so comfortable and our room was very quiet. The breakfast was wonderful. The staff were all very helpful. We would recommend this Best Western.

1  Thank Janet K
Amy L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90/I-35 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for choosing us to stay with during your travels. It was a joy to have you with us. I hope you were able to take advantage of the fresh cookies and coffee in the evenings.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Albert Lea
0 mi away
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea
Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Northwood

Been to Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90/I-35 Hotel? Share your experiences!