Ramada Albert Lea
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Albert Lea(Albert Lea)
Countryside Inn(Albert Lea)
Comfort Inn(Albert Lea)
Motel 65(Albert Lea)
View Hotel
All reviewsheritage hotelhardwood floorsnothing fancypleasant staybed was comfortabletheabarbqfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The hotel was every nice and the front desk staff was ever helpful to me getting to my room .the room was clean and the pool was ever nice.I wood stay agine and wood have my friends stay at the knights inn

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The hotel has name issues with at least 3 names given to me when trying to find It on sat nav, the reception were friendly and apologised for name issue, the lobby area was clean as was my roo m On the ground floor, it was quiet. The pool was nit clean though it was greenish in colour and the breakfast was terrible, the food was processed rubbish as was the juice, the hotel is ideal for a overnight sleep only

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife and I were traveling on business; came here looking for a Days Inn. We learned it was now a Knights Inn, after going through many different names. The lobby was immaculate with polished marble floors, statues etc. The rooms were totally different. The first room had blood on the sheets. We were moved to another room with clean sheets however the room was ill-kept. We were told Wi-Fi worked but the fax did not. Turns out neither did the internet.
This was a nice place in its day. That has long since passed. I would describe it as a low budget motel with a nice lobby. I would not recommend this place nor will we be back.

Room Tip: Go some where else.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The hotel is a older one, but what really was bad was the housekeeping. In the bahtroom in our room there was a bar of used old soap still in the tub and dirty washcloths hanging over the shower curtian.
Connie of Isanti

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank connie e
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very unhappy with our stay at this hotel. If you plan of staying at this hotel more then one night do not expect to have your room freshened up. We got back to our room and found it just as we left it in the morning. Granted some hotels do not change bed sheets because of being green but they did not make the bed. There were not clean water/coffee cups or a clean bag for ice. The garbage was not taken ect.After a long day of shopping, visiting with family and hot weather it would of been inviting to have gone back to a refreshed hotel room to rest and enjoy. I hope that this hotel management and staff will bring up thier standards on hospitality. They will find happier guest and better reviews.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family