“Fresh burgers”

Cuisines: American
Mokena
“Fresh burgers”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on our way through town. I had to try the bacon cheese burger. It did not disappoint. Delicious. Appreciated that they served Coke in the can. Can't stand fountain Coke. Glad I added the stop to our summer adventure.

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Burger, Fun "Dive" Restaurant”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Okay, a burger with a circular patty of bacon on top. Oh man. This burger was delicious. I couldn't finish it, but definitely enjoyed trying. Lots of locals dining there, always a good sign. Very casual atmosphere. The kind of place where the focus is the good food. I got a bacon cheeseburger with fries. My partner-in-cuisine got a mushroom, bacon, swiss burger with tots. Both of us were satisfied and FULL.

1 Thank Pixycon
Albert Lea, Minnesota
“BEST BREAKFAST in town!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

No doubt the BEST breakfast in Albert Lea.I don't even have to state my order,they know what I have.Best damn bacon there is,I love the English muffins,great coffee,& best of all....great service !!!!

“Great Experience!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The Elbow Room is a fantastic place to go for lunch or dinner. Boasting phenomenal burgers, this place will leave both you and your wallet full and satisfied. The service is friendly and kind; the quaint, rustic atmosphere provides for an overall fantastic dining experience. If you ever are passing through, make sure to pay the Elbow Room a well-deserved visit!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best burger!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Always great burgers. Still my favorite place to eat in Albert Lea. Always great service doesn't look like much on the outside but worth stopping in and having a meal.

1 Thank Adam M