Holiday Inn Express - Albert Lea - I-35
$45
$100
$90
BestWestern.com
Motel 6 Albert Lea(Albert Lea)
$66
$53
Comfort Inn(Albert Lea)
$110
$99
ComfortInn
$98
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskexercise roomgreat bedgluten free muffinstruck stoproom was cleanquiet nightcinnamon rollsthe usual farewarm cookiesstay at this hotel againa great staycomplimentary breakfastreasonable ratesvery nice hotelstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We arrived in Albert Lea around 9 pm and the only double room was the suite. Beautiful. Black leather-like sofa and table. Nice lamps, tv, and one of the most comfortable mattresses. It felt as if the queen mattresses were a little bigger than others. I love Holiday Inn Express's towels and showers.

It was such a pretty, comfortable room, we decided to order in pizza and relax in the room. Jakes's pizza was great.

I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: We had room 316.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MeryMeCo
General_Manager4712, Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Albert Lea - I-35, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Albert Lea. The design team for the property really did put alot of work and thought into each aspect of the rooms and we hope to be able to maintain that for many years to come. We look forward to your future stays with us if in our area.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stayed here for one night while travelling through Minnesota and Iowa. This hotel was apparently BRAND NEW. Very clean. Staff was great. We were impressed not only with our room but by the breakfast as well. About the only downside to the hotel is it is not relatively near many restaurants. So if you need somewhere to eat you may have to drive a few minutes. The hotel is also about 15 miles north of the Diamond Jo's Casino in Northwood, Iowa, and was a much cheaper alternative than staying in a hotel near the casino.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JH1300

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Albert Lea. We are very new, opened in September of 2012. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that if in our area we will see you again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We received a room here via Priceline but prices in these smaller towns are never discounted very much. We were not able to obtain a King sized bed, but I know that with Priceline that is a risk and we got a room with 2 queen beds. The place looked brand new and was nicely appointed. Having a refrigerator and microwave in the room (as well as a coffee maker) were nice conveniences. The room was adequately sized with a comfortable desk chair, a choice of firm or soft pillows (4 pillows per bed). I was a bit concerned about cleanliness as I found an un-popped popcorn kernel on the bathroom counter (camouflaged in the granite, but l obviously not well wiped off,) and a sticky spot on the granite top under the TV. The bedding looked clean and neat. The climate control system was state of the art and very effective.

The complimentary breakfast would have been decent except that they were extremely busy and running out of everything most of which was replenished. The breakfast room was comfortable and well decorated and the whole place seemed modern and clean (except for those issues in the room that I never told the hotel about). Internet was free and between free breakfast and internet, I came out ahead of many 4 star hotels I have gotten for a lower room rate..

Room Tip: All rooms are relatively close to the lobby and there is an elevator, so I think any location would be acceptable.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dealaddict
General_Manager4712, Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Albert Lea - I-35, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and kind words regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. I am so sorry to hear that your room was not up to the cleanliness standard that myself and the staff strive for. We will also look into ways to keep the breakfast stocked so that at no time do items run out and guests are waiting on them. We hope to be able to accomodate you again if in our area.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Just what you expect from a Holiday Inn, Clean, Decent service, Fair room at a Fair price. Nothing special about the hotel or the city to add to the review. If you have to be in the area then the Holiday Inn is a Place to stay. Dont want to ruin it and tell you all to stay here because Ive done that in other places and couldnt book a room the next time I went back

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We got caught in a freak May snowstorm and this was the closest hotel. We were grateful just to get a room, but were so glad it was at this hotel! It was recently built and was so clean and tastefully decorated. The desk attendants were so friendly, even when a rude guest was yelling at them for being unprepared for a freak snowstorm! Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies when we arrived were great. The beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept on at at hotel! And the spa had the most powerful jets - felt great after a long day of travel. I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend this hotel if you're in this area.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Barney K
General_Manager4712, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Albert Lea - I-35, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Albert Lea. I cannot wait to share this with the teammembers, I know this was a tough day for many of them. We hope to see you again if you are in our area. The snow is starting to melt in the sun today.