“FAMILY”

The Trumbles Family Resturant
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Albert Lea
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lacona
“FAMILY”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice family ran resturant. Even stayed open late for just 2 of us. Nice clean, friendly. Get alot for your money.

Visited May 2013
8 Thank Candy C

Mason City, Iowa, United States
“Must stop!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We usually have the same waitress when we go, and she's wonderful! Food is good! Caramel rolls are good, when you can get them - they go fast! Chili is good, omelets are good. I haven't had a bad meal there at any time.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Candee S
Kansas City, MO
“"Best chicken strips, ever."”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

On our way from Minnetonka to KC, we opted to try the local diner instead of a truck stop or chain. So glad we did! My husband enjoyed a traditional club on wheat with fries; I had a tasty, beefy chili, and our 13-year-old daughter raved over the "best chicken strips ever!". The chicken was moist with a flavorful, old-fashioned style breading. Exceptionally good! We finished with a big dish of Bridgeman's Winter Wonderland ice cream--white chocolate with coated pretzels and dark chocolate truffles! We were tempted to strap a gallon to the roof to take home! Genuinely nice people served us. It was a pleasure and a treat... And affordable! Though we did not order pie, cheesecake or from the all-day breakfast menu, you can bet these selections would be good, as well!

6 Thank willymonster
Olathe, Kansas
“Reminds me of a true diner.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

While spending the night in Albert Lea my wife and I were looking for some dinner.
We came across The Trumbles and thought we would give it a try. When on vacation we try to
give the mom and pop places our business as much as possible. As you walk in the door there is a rotating pie safe so you can view desert up close and personal for later. The place was clean
bright as we sat down. I had the chicken fried steak and my wife had the chicken tender melt sandwich. Both meals were good along with the service. Time for pie! They had kinds of pie I had never heard of. I setteled on a piece of pecan which was great. I would recomend
Trumbles to anyone when you are in the Albert Lea area.

• Visited August 2012
7 Thank croast
Clarks Grove, Minnesota
“Great desserts!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Locally owned and operated--the restaurant is a good place for "cafe" food--not "fine dining"--but well-prepared cafe food. They are justifyably famous for their desserts--especially their pies!

Visited August 2012