“Country Inns rock”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Albert Lea
“Country Inns rock”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I always have a nice experience at this chain. They are clean and well run. The rooms were updated and clean, the breakfast varied and hot. The pool is small. I joined the rewards program and was quickly rewarded with $50 off for a future stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Heather L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and thank you also for your review! I'm glad to see that you are experiencing one of the many benefits for being part of our rewards program, Club Carlson. I thank you for your business and hope that you will stay with us again when your in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in way to the cities. Had wife and 2 kids. Suite was grest as we had 2 rooms and 2 tvs. Breakfast was good and nice pool. Staff was very nice. Walked next door to dinner at green mill which was good also.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your great review! I hope that you will stop in to see us again when your in town!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We enjoyed the hotel room, it was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was the pool. First, it is not very large, second the chlorine smell was so potent that you could not even be in the pool room for more than 20 minutes as your eyes were burning, third the hot tub was not so hot.
The staff were friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Heather L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! The pool issue you encountered has been taken care of and I apologize if it caused you any inconvenience during your stay. I thank you again for your review and we hope that you will stay with us again when your in the area!
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Not a bad room. The breakfast buffet was so overcrowded each of the three times we attempted to get something to eat, that we had to leave hungry. we paid around $120 for one night. Since we were only in the room for about 10 hours, that was better than the $150 we would have paid elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Heather L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the overcrowded breakfast area on the morning of your stay. I was glad to see though that you enjoyed the rest of your stay! Please stop by again when your in the area!
Clarks Grove, MN
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Due to a broken water faucet, and four days of running water, I found my home almost destroyed. As they were drying out my home and starting to reconstruct all but two rooms, I was fortunate to be put up in the County Inn & Suits in Albert Lea by my insurance company. Not only was the suite great, but "Every" member of the staff went out of their way to make me feel warm and welcome. I would return each day, tired and upset about my home and the attendant would always greet me; ask about the progress on the house and try to cheer me up. It meant a lot to see a smile, hear a warm greeting and concern by them in how I was doing. I would recommend this hotel to any one looking for a great place to stay while in the area...be it a night or longer. I know I'll go back; and hopefully, just for a "fun" night or weekend.

Room Tip: Any room would be great. I was placed conveniently close to the stairs and elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Heather L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure to treat you like family! I hope that you are enjoying your "new" home. We hope that you will stop by sometime soon either for a quick hello or for a "fun" nights stay! Thanks again
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

From the friendly desk clerk, Jamie, to the great breakfast in the morning, this hotel provided a superb experience! Very clean, great accommodations, comfortable beds, and important to me..fresh coffee! Would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel! Thank you also for the kind words about our staff and expecially Kendra. She was very honored that you had mentioned her in your response! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to praise her for a job well done. From all of us here at the Country Inn & Suites in Albert Lea, thank you and we hope to see you again when your in the area!
Sainte Paul
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stayed here spur of the moment and it was a great choice! Rooms where very nice and updated. Breakfast had a wide verity for being continental. Staff was very friendly and always had a smile, especially Kendra. I had the pleasure of being checked in by Kendra and she was absolutely great, very friendly and helpful with directions.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Heather L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel as well as one of our employees! I will pass your comments on to her and we hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring you back to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Albert Lea
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Northwood
Days Inn Austin
Days Inn Austin
#1 of 7 in Austin

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea? Share your experiences!