AmericInn by Wyndham Albert Lea
$120
$94
$94
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$100
$86
$69
Motel 6 Albert Lea(Albert Lea)
$79
$91
$89
Country Inn
$102
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskquick nightsmall bathroomliquor storefamily reunion at this hotelwafflesbiscuits and gravyparty roommini fridge and microwaveparking lotnight's restan excellent jobdefinitely stay here againtwo nightsgreat place to staylobby area
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed at the AmericInn during a cross-country trip. We didn't initially plan this stop, but realized we'd rather break one long day of driving into two shorter days and decided to stay in Albert Lea for the night. I chose the AmericInn based on the good reviews, the low price, and the fact that we were traveling with our dog so needed a place that was pet-friendly. It was right off the highway and really easy to find. It is located along a commercial strip so not exactly the most scenic surroundings, but it was so easy to get there and gas up in the morning and get back on the road. The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the room was pretty spacious with a queen bed and a good-sized table. We got some takeout from the restaurant to bring back to our room and were pleasantly surprised at how good it was! We also each took a dip in the pool (one of us had to stay in the room as the dog could not be left unattended), which was also nice. The hotel isn't the most modern, but for what we needed that night, it was perfect. Affordable, clean, comfy, and right off the highway. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with the overall cleanliness of the hotel. I had never stayed in an AmericInn before but I definitely will stay with them again. The staff was very helpful and friendly even though I checked in later in the evening. They also give a discount for military which is a nice bonus. The free breakfast was well stocked and rather varried from waffles to cereal bars. I definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and convinience of location; being right off route 90. The staff was extremely friendly and their free breakfast was very diverse. The rooms had plenty of clean linens and the beds were really comfortable. There were several other people staying there as well, but it remained quiet which made getting a good nights rest easy.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was travelling from British Columbia to Ontario in May when a winter storm hit and I was forced to get off the road. The storm was so bad I ended up staying two nights and really enjoyed my stay. They have a great pool and jacuzzi, nice breakfast, all day coffee and juice, Popcorn and warm cookies in the evening and it is all topped off by very helpful and friendly staff. I will definitely stay here again when I pass through.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for two nights, when we checked we asked for a special rate we had been receiving due to multiple corporate stays, they informed us that they could not give us the rate this time because of remodeling going on upstairs. Not a big deal, but the lady at the front desk was somewhat rude about, being loyal customers a bit of disappointment.
The rooms are well furnished and the cleaning staff does a great job. The room has a nice tv also and comfortable beds and bedding.
The bathrooms are really small, and I am really skinny, you have to practically squeeze between the toilet and tub to close the door behind you. The bathrooms were clean but could use a bit more TLC.
My biggest complaint was the noise, I understand they are remodeling the upstairs room but as i was laying in bed relaxing at 9pm (yes 9 at night) I began to hear loud drilling, pounding and moving of furniture of upstairs, it last for a good 20 minutes or so...I understand they are remodeling, but the fact they are renting rooms downstairs you would think they would limit remodeling hours to something like 9-5.
The breakfast layout was good, close to great, lots of selections and good warm food.
All in all a good place to stay, maybe just wait till the remodel is done.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business