“Not the pizza I expected”
Review of Green Mill

Green Mill
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Albert Lea
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: From the menu to our genuine service, everything we do at Green Mill is focused on one thing - providing our guests the best restaurant experience possible. Our menu features legendary pizza and unique pastas as well as a wide selection of wings, entrees, burgers, sandwiches and appetizers. And our bars are bustling with great drink deals, sports viewing, games and relaxed conversation.
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I went to this Green Mill while I was on my way back to the Twin Cities from Kansas City and I've also stopped here other times. I ordered the margarita pizza which I have ordered this once at another location. Whenever I ordered it it would come crispy, but this time it came and was not at all crispy. I don't know if they changed the recipie or if it was just the cook at this location, but it just wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Otherwise I have had great experiences at Green Mill in the past and this location isn't that bad either, but I'm rating this visit which was sub par for me. Another problem was that the waitress did not know that shrimp was shellfish, and said that they didn't have shellfish. I don't know if people understand that this could potentially kill someone. If you're a waiter you should know what common food allergies are.

1  Thank rob1996

Reviewed June 13, 2013

What started out to be a good place with good service ended not so good! Two of us ordered salad for our entre, when it arrived we asked for the bread which comes with and were then informed that they were out! wow....no mention of this when we oredered. we asked for a reduction in the bill. Nope...nothing not even a free desert offer or anything. They just laughed it off.
Sorry not sure we'll be back!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice place, clean, friendly very good food. Has good varity of choices. Nice place to take family. Prices little high, but for good food was worth it.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great Atmospheare with great food. The Pizza was fantastic and the Oatmeal Stout was the best. No better place to spend with friends and family

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Service was best part of meal. Cesar salad good...Wallye naan not what I was expecting. Started off with weak whiskey sour that was more like a lemonade! After long road trip wasn't what I needed. Convenient to our hotel...I would guess from the look of others dishes I just ordered wrong meal.