1. Waiters need training.
2. Water quality is poor. Tastes like well water at best. Even the bottles that the water is served in is discolored from the water. The Lemon sices dont even help disguise the taste.
3. The food was not worth the price. Greasy food you can pretty much get anywhere. I was expecting more of a WOW experience for the cost.
4. I should be able to chose where I sit with my family when it comes to outdoor seating. The waitress wanted to seat us at a table directly in the sun. Sorry, but when there are tables with umbrellas and it's 80 degrees outside..ask me where I would like to sit. The waitress seemed as if we were inconvenienceing her for wanting a little shade.
5. When the manager can't even tell what the "soup of the day" is just by looking at it...hmmm. NO it's not sea-food soup...no,no, I'm pretty sure it's ham and potato. It's the only soup you were serving. The soup was terrible. Generic at best.
6. Turn the music down outside. If you want to seat people under the speakers, soften the music. Did not know ear plugs were required.
All in all, my family will NOT return to the Current Restaurant. We were not impressed by the quality of the food, water and the cost of the meals. There are other restaurants in town and in the surrounding communities that offer better services.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.