I recently visited Yarrow Golf and Conference Center and was very pleasantly surprised. My wife and I went for a brief golf holiday. The bottom line is that we would definitely go back. The golf course is challenging, to say the least and very well maintained. The room needs some refurbishing, but comfy nonetheless. The breakfast ,included in your room charge, was excellent. In the evening, however, the only place to eat was the pub. The menu was limited, but the food was tasty and the chef bent over backwards to accommodate my wife's strict diet. The staff was quite friendly, which made it even more enjoyable. All in all, it was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name resonates in the hearts of golfers around the world, Augusta. Where the passion is golf, the scenery magnificent, and the experience unforgettable. Come experience Yarrow, our little slice of world-class golf in Augusta, Michigan. At Yarrow Golf and Conference Resort, you’ll experience everything that our neighbors to the North have to offer and more: flawless tree-lined fairways, manicured bent grass greens, mouthwatering cuisine, cozy hotel accommodations and uncompromising Yarrow hospitality. And we’re not so far away from civilization that you have to beat a path to our door. We’re much closer to all the larger metro areas -- Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – and just minutes from the vibrant communities of Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yarrow Golf & Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yarrow Golf And Conference Resort
- Yarrow Golf Hotel Augusta
- Yarrow Golf & Conference Resort Michigan/Augusta