My wife and I were married at Yarrow in 2005, and everything went off without a hitch. The golf is nothing short of amazing, the food in the pub is outstanding (get yourself a burger & fries, you'll be impressed), and the staff is extremely helpful. My company started having our annual meeting at Yarrow two years ago, and about 100 people form out of town stay in the lodges. I've heard nothing negative from any of them.
The only downside is that there isn't much nightlife in the Augusta area. Once the on-site pub closes, unless you want to make a trip to Kalamazoo (30+ minutes) or Battle Creek (...no thanks), that's about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name resonates in the hearts of golfers around the world, Augusta. Where the passion is golf, the scenery magnificent, and the experience unforgettable. Come experience Yarrow, our little slice of world-class golf in Augusta, Michigan. At Yarrow Golf and Conference Resort, you’ll experience everything that our neighbors to the North have to offer and more: flawless tree-lined fairways, manicured bent grass greens, mouthwatering cuisine, cozy hotel accommodations and uncompromising Yarrow hospitality. And we’re not so far away from civilization that you have to beat a path to our door. We’re much closer to all the larger metro areas -- Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – and just minutes from the vibrant communities of Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Yarrow Golf & Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yarrow Golf And Conference Resort
- Yarrow Golf Hotel Augusta
- Yarrow Golf & Conference Resort Michigan/Augusta