“Great find!”

Players Bar &Grill
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Headed to Players on a recommendation and we are sure glad we did. Pretty nice bar atmosphere and it was full on a Friday night. Staff was excellent! Great specials and a really large selection of food. My husband got the AYCE fish and I had the buffalo chicken wrap. Both were very good. In fact, all of the food that passed us on the way to other tables looked great! They have a really great selection of beer. We will certainly be back, especially in better weather as the patio looks nice.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Had Prime Rib & fresh salad.We met friends
for dinner & were pleasantly suprised. The
Prime Rib was cooked as we ordered & nice
Section of draft beer. We will be back.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

While camping at Fort Custer, we asked the check-in attendant of a good place to eat. When we vacation, my husband and I like to eat at local, small mom and pop type places. You can get fast food anytime anywhere but if you do, you'll miss out on some great places like Players Bar & Grill. Set up like a normal sports bar, it still maintained an intimate atmosphere where you could eat and not have to yell at the person next to you. Hubby got the Steak Wet Burrito and I got the Spicy Prime Rib Sandwich.....both were excellent!!! There were several other families as well and most seemed to know each other. Located on a branch of the Kalamazoo River, there is outdoor seating but it was not opened when we were there. Reasonably priced for abundant portions of excellent food!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Once again had a good dinner here. I ordered the beef burrito. HUGE... couldn't eat it all! My husband had the Nachos and that was huge also, he couldn't eat it all. This does NOT happen very often.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have been here several times and this place has alot of very tasty sandwiches. They also have great dinners, prime rib was my favorite. The fish is also incredible!