WE often stay here and have never had a bad experience. Friendly staff (especially Adam) Nice firm beds. Bath and kitchen were as they should be. No problems except the elevator gave me the creeps. Going down from the third floor it felt like it dropped a couple inches with a loud clang. I assume they will get it fixed ASAP. But if you don't like elevators to start with you would hate this one. I would encourage anyone to stay here. Just use the stairs until they get that elevator fixed. Although if you like excitement it might be just your cup of tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Detroit
- Auburn Hills Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Auburn Hills