When I was looking on trip advisor for decent places to stay a night, this was rated as 4 stars. It was anything but 4 stars!!! The employees were fantastic, but the room and the hallway carpets were the ABSOLUTE WORST I ever seen. Ive stayed at many hotels over the years, n this was the absolute worst as far as carpets and blanket bedding go! We couldn't even take our shoes off until we got in bed, because your shoes literally stuck to the floor!!! I took pics n no one could believe it. The sheets were clean, n most people never use the top comforter or cover knowing that many places do not wash them regularly,but even the lighter blanket was covered in new stains,not washed ones!!! Oh n let me not forget, the reclining chair I slept in,due to a bad back was also so stained, I had to call down to front desk for extra blankets to put over it, so I was able to sit in it!!! As I'm sure you can assume by my review, I dont recommend it and wont be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Detroit
- Auburn Hills Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Auburn Hills