Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75
$123
$132
Hyatt.com
$127
Quality Inn Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
$76
$84
$109
$129
Priceline
All reviewsweird smellbusiness tripwould stay here againgreat lakes crossing mallhousekeepingfreewaypalace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed here for long time twice, once nine months and once two months....rooms are very clean, with kitchen that is a plus for long term rentals...there is a full size refrigerator , microwave, coffee maker, toaster and stovetop burner...they give utensils also...all linens and towels are provided , never found any spot....but house keeping is once in a week, that can be little problem for long term rentals.... you get what you pay for,,...but there is no restaurant or breakfast option available...though vendor machine and laundry available onsite...housekeeping team is helpful, they provide coffee and sugar, creamer.... Overall I will stay again

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
RDO_Sarah_L, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. I would like you to know that we do have a Grab and Go breakfast in the lobby.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

stay only if you intend to keep your belongings in the room while you are out
if you need a place to sleep comfortably/quiety stay next door at the marriot
if you need a place to complete business assignments stay next door at the marriot where the internet speed is faster
if you don't want to be woken up at 2 oclock in the morning by the sounds of your neighbours having sex and banging the wall then stay at the marriot next door where the walls aren't paper thin
if you don't want your laundry to be ruined by whatever greased up junk that had previously been left behind in the washing machines/maintanance fail then stay at the marriot next door
if you don't want to hear a bunch of excuses instead of solutions then STAY AT THE MARRIOT NEXT DOOR

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of our guest corridors, to the personalized voicemail, is an integral part to creating a "home away from home" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard operating procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I honestly hate living here and I cannot wait until I leave. Most of the staff is very friendly, although there a few who have been rather rude, one who I honestly believe is the manager is consistently rude to me. Whoever is on the floor above me stomps all over there room from around 7PM-11PM and then at 6AM. The burners do not work in my room. The housekeeping never cleans my microwave unless I specifically leave a note on my bed for them to. I'm paying way too much to stay here and I'm not happy at all. There's a strong smell in my room that lingers even after I've sprayed air freshner dozens of times. The laundry is expensive and the machines don't work that well. I do my laundry elsewhere. I had to buy my own pillow because the pillows provided hurt my neck and are terrible quality, as is the bed itself. I sleep terribly. I can't utilize the free breakfast offered because everything provided makes me sick. It's just awful. The only thing good is the location because it is very close to my work.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CNT109
RDO_Sarah_L, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Service was fine. Nothing more or less than anywhere else. The location is absolutely bizarre. If you're not familiar with Metro Detroit and it's decline, you may be taken aback. The red paint when you arrive looks to be about the 15th coat that this place has received. The smell of air freshener is overwhelming upon walking in and it lingers into the elevator, halls and into your room. The front desk was smeared with fingerprints and the hallway carpets were filthy. The bed was old. The pillows were low grade hotel quality. Comforter and blanket looked like something that you wouldn't use in your home any longer or see in a current chain. It has seen better days. Go to a different exit because the other hotels at this corner are not worth the price either. Same chains for $20.00 cheaper within a few exits. Seriously, who's written these reviews prior, because the excellent ratings are not at all accurate!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank D M
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

We know that we didn’t get to be a member of America’s number one family of extended stay hotels over night; we did it by focusing on one customer at a time. We know that a totally satisfied customer is one who will come back and stay with us again. That is why we take your review so seriously. It reminds us that despite all of the regular praise we receive, we still have room to improve. We work daily with our housekeeping staff to uphold our strong standards. I am sorry that you discovered shortcomings within your room and our property.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a wonderful place to call home for either a short visit, or as the name suggests, an Extended Stay! It's a convenient location, near to shopping and parks, but quiet and secure. The entire staff is professional but really friendly and helpful. The accommodations are very comfortable and clean; in fact, the building as a whole, including the on-site laundry facility, is always kept clean and tidy by the staff. Great place to stay!

Room Tip: If you like the morning sun, many of the rooms face East.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. I am so glad you found our hotel to be comfortable during your visit to Auburn Hills. Our staff takes such good care of the hotel and our guests – I am glad you found this to be true!