Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Auburn Hills
Nowhereville, NO
“Newly Remodeled”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Booked on Priceline for a VERY reasonable rate, but once the hotel name was revealed I Read the reviews before checking in, and was VERY leary of another "extended stay dump" but when i came in, the lobby was painted a very homey looking red, with pictures and artwork all over. The Black Colored Front desk looked brand new and the front desk attendant came from behind a wall smiling. I was given Room 101, when i asked for a room away from the noise of the freeway. the room was extremely nice, and still smelled of new carpet. Pillow-Toppers on the mattress made the night very comfortable to sleep... Hotel provided pillows were not satisfactory but I always travel with my own pillow because i have never had an acceptable hotel pillow experience. The in-room kitchen was great, and i brought eggs and bacon to cook my fiance` and son breakfast in the morning.

Every amenity worked correctly including the 32" LCD TV that i was told is standard in every room now due to a full hotel remodel and refresh. Great shower pressure, convenient shelving and homey artwork, looks like they really took some of their negative comments to heart.

I would stay at this hotel again. better than 99% of any Extended Stay brand i have stayed at. including multiple Extended Stay Deluxe brands.

We checked out at Noon altho the checkout time was 11AM, the desk clerk (a female this time) said it was absolutely no problem when i asked for the extra hour.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank bobsroachremoval
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Detroit - Auburn Hills. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Travelers also viewed these Auburn Hills hotels
Quality Inn Auburn Hills
Quality Inn Auburn Hills
#3 of 17 in Auburn Hills
Baymont Inn & Suites Auburn Hills
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd.
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - University Drive
Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills
Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills
#5 of 17 in Auburn Hills
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills
#6 of 17 in Auburn Hills

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75

Property: Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75
Address: 1180 Doris Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2615
Location: United States > Michigan > Auburn Hills
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Auburn Hills
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Detroit