Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Auburn Hills)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe executive loungefront deskliving roombreakfast buffetlarge bathroomnice hotelfamily weddingbusiness trippool and hot tubstaff was friendlygreat lakes crossingatriumjonathanmichigandetroitchryslershuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I am a 10 year Diamond (highest level) member of Hilton. Arrived around 7 PM on 6/3 after a long drive, tired and there was a mix up in my reservation. Hilton cancelled the whole week of stay as I arrived a day later than scheduled. No calls, no emails.

However, the worst part was that the front desk personnel - 2 college kids, did not even bother try and accommodate me in any other room or let alone give any sort of assistance. Upon requesting to speak with the manager, was told the manager is gone for the day and they were in charge. Basically, I was told to go away.

The GM (interim) emailed me next day informing me that the front desk personnel were kids and not probably trained.

Worst hotel experience ever - especially for a seasoned traveler who stays over 50 nights at Hilton every year. Hilton lost their key customer and I have moved most of my stays to Marriott.

Oh, there was a road construction going so one did have to take a 5 mile detour to reach the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Amit_55551
MJF2300, Front Office Manager at Hilton Auburn Hills Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Amit_55551
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and please accept our sincere apology for all the inconvenience you experienced with your reservation. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve. We hope that if your travels bring you back to our area, you’ll give us another opportunity to serve you and make it right.

Michael Falsone
Director of Front Office

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Great place to stay with wonderful staff. Every thing I requested in a room was provided. Clean, neat and everything in its place. I only had breakfast, but it was wonderful. Bar service was excellent. Would stay here again and again and again.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I was very tired when I arrived at the Hilton in Rochester Hills, Michigan. I had a great experience at the desk upon arrival. I was put on the Hilton Honors floor. My suite was so comfortable and quiet, I was in bed and woke up refreshed and ready to go. Great accomodations. I felt treated and pampered. thank you for my great stay

1  Thank Judy B
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stayed during the Woodward Cruise in August 2014 for 2 days. The staff were very friendly however, like another reviewer, the mattress in our suite sank to the centre because it was so worn. Very uncomfortable to sleep on and not the quality you expect in a suite. Other little things like no glasses in the bathroom, a little bit of mold in the shower and the bed not made up after the first night left a bad impression. In fairness, when I mentioned it at check-out they adjusted the bill a bit.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Nice clean rooms, good breakfast buffet, great internet service. Traveled with a dog and my room was not cleaned because they told me I had to hang a sign on my door and leave it there for the duration of the stay. I think the intent was to warn housekeeping there was a dog in the room and they should have had me remove the sign when the dog was not in the room. We were gone from 7:45 AM to 8:00 PM and the room was not cleaned. If you have a pet with you, remove the sign when you leave for the day and perhaps your room will be cleaned!