“Beautiful Suite”

Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Auburn Hills
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 7, 2014

When I walked in the Suite (prepaid and arrangements made), I was extremely pleased with the cleanliness and modern decor. My only problem was that the TV in the parlor/living room did not work. Did not call because it was late. Other than that, no issues. Would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We celebrated my son 8th birthday at the Auburn HIlls site. Upon check in we noticed several housekeeping failures such as "the lack of housekeepping service" and we were not please with the level of service for the executive suites. However, the front desk staff member Megan made everything much better. She demonstrated customer service and explain that everything would be taken care of immediately. She offered to change our room but we refused. I would like to ask mentioned the mainteance staff person Johnathan whom came to the room to assist us with all the problems personally. It is sad that management did not assist Megan with our dillema but because of her we have decided to become a hilton honors member and book all future travel with hilton. As a family of four we require the level of customer service Megan provided us. Thank you Megan and Johnathan for all your assistance. Keep up the good work! Its because of staff member like to to help hilton as a corporation continue to excel in their business endeavors.

Room Tip: Ask for Megan.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stopped on a stormy winter night when I could not get home. Room was clean and quiet, front desk was personable. Wishes: Parking in the back needed sidewalk to get to front, better heating/cooling, need a faster checkin via Website number (too many IVR prompts), Bedroom TV not functioning.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I recently stayed for three nights for a business meeting in the area. This hotel is VERY clean and well kept. The service from the front desk was very good. I was greeted quickly and recognized as a Hilton Honors member. I was asked if there was anything they could do for me to make my stay more comfortable. I enjoyed the clam chowder from their restaurant.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I celebrated my husbands birthday at the hotel. It was a nice quiet get away. The rooms are large and beds are very comfortable. The showers are modern and its nice not having a mildewy shower curtain. The only complaint I had was the cable. It was the night of some major football games and we were hoping to stay in and watch some games before heading to bed. That wasnt the case, it was windy outside and the cable kept cutting out. It would take about 5 minutes for it to reboot. When it finally came back on, it was pixilated and slow. It went out 2 more additional times before we finally called it quits.

The breakfast bar was nice. It filled us up, and thankfully I had gotten a breakfast package when I booked it because I dont think I would have paid $14.99 for it otherwise. It was nice to have the chance to order whatever we wanted off the menu too.

Leaving the hotel turned out to be a challenge. We had negative degree temperatures that evening after an afternoon of rain and the parking lot was slick. I was unable to get any traction on my car to back out of the space because of the ice and a pot hole. My husband ran into the hotel to ask for a shovel or ice pic or something. They sent a maintenance guy out to help, and he finally came out with a shovel and ice and got us out. It took some time, but I did finally get free from the ice.

Its a very clean and great hotel! Im sure we will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The hotel itself is really nice. Very clean and presentable. The room I stayed in was very large and accommodating. I stayed with five other guys and everyone had room to sleep. The pool wasn't very big though, and the hot tub wasn't big at all either. There was only room for three people int he hot tub. The $14.95 breakfast seemed a bit much too, considering I skipped breakfast because of the price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed on the HHonors floor for the first time. I travel and stay here for work but rarely get on this floor. I like the stall showers instead of the tub shower - very nice! I also ate at the bar for the first time. Loved the fish tacos - had a bit of a kick to them too!

Room Tip: I like a room that faces the courtyard when I travel alone.