“Great Location, Great Service, Great Rooms”

Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Auburn Hills
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We totally enjoyed our stay at this Hilton Suites hotel. We had two adults and four children and the room accommodated all of us. This is a true suite hotel, with two separate rooms - a bedroom and a separate living room (TV in both rooms). The bathroom had two doors and was accessible from either room. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff was very helpful, and when we mentioned that we were planning to go to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch, the front desk clerk gave us coupons for free kids meals. The rate includes a full hot breakfast in the morning, which was very good. It's a buffet with hot and cold items (including fresh fruit), but also includes wait staff who bring your drinks as well as made-to-order omelettes or waffles. We would definitely stay there again when visiting this area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Auburn Hills Suites

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was very impressed with the services at the hotel. Good food nice front desk very professional and best of all nice weather. I do recommend it to anybody that would ask me how the outcome of my trip. I met very interesting people from different states and also the employees at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband an d I stayed here one Saturday night in July. It was okay. I expected better than it was. The room, while clean, was dated and rather stuffy - needs a makeover. The bed was not as comfortable as with other Hilton locations. We did not use the pool or any other amenities. The staff was great! Any request was responded to immediately and always with a smile. Brunch looked rather poorly Sunday morning so we skipped it and went elsewhere. Next time I would stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I checked into this property on Sunday night and was disappointed with my room. I asked Jonathan if I could get another room and he not only put me in a beautiful room but sent champagne and chocolate covered strawberries as a way of making it up to me. I was stunned and will stay here every time I come to visit my family in Michigan. Thank you so much Jonathan, I didn't know this kind of service still existed any more.
Don

Room Tip: upper floors have great views
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Hilton Auburn Hills, Mi has very polite and helpful staff. I always enjoy my stay at this location. I highly recommend it. In the past 6 months, I have stayed at this location more than 3 times and its always been great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JasonMack2300, General Manager at Hilton Auburn Hills Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Ismail S.,

Thank you for your recommendation of the Hilton Auburn Hills. We strive for excellence with every guest and I am very pleased to learn you have been consistently satisfied with your stays over the past several months.

Hope to see you again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I spent a night here recently for work and I love the renovations they made to their rooms. The decor is very classy and their suites are spacious with a separate living room and bedroom. Everything has been updated, I was very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

hobiecatsailor,

Thank you for your review and recognition of the improvements made to the physical condition of the hotel. We have recently completed phase 2 of a $6 million renovation and I am pleased that the efforts of our team have not gone unnoticed.

As a repeat traveler to Auburn Hills, we sincerely hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

- The service is extremely slow on Sundays. It took the staff 50 minutes and three calls, only to provide us with two extra billows. - Indoor Swimming Pool: Very cold water and you are lucky if you can swim there, even during summer. The pool is very small and the chlorine percentage seems to be extremely high comparing to other pools in other hotels, where we were smelling a very strong smell of chlorine. - Bad restaurant service (also on Sundays).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Mario F.,

I was very disappointed to learn your experience did not live up to the Hilton Standards. We strive to exceed guest expectations, but it appears we have severely missed the mark.

Let me assure you I am looking in to the service issues on Sunday's to prevent duplicating your experience in the future. If you find your way back to the Auburn Hills area, please consider the Hilton for a future stay.