Hampton Inn Detroit/Auburn Hills South
$85
Hotels.com
$132
Hyatt.com
Quality Inn Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
$76
Travelocity
$109
$129
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroad constructiongreat hotelclean roomsrecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againshort drivethe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffwaffleshot tubthe entire staffdesk stafffitness centera great stayup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The staff was extremely helpful. The room was clean and modern. Left some items in the room, I called when I returned home and had them the next day. Continental breakfast was very good, different items each day. Would highly recommend this Hampton

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Detroit/Auburn Hills South, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Dear Mr. Marc C,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to achieve total guest satisfaction and make sure all guests needs are met. We thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel, and we certainly look forward to hosting you again for your future visits to the Auburn Hills area.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Newly remodeled, clean, excellent staff, great amenities. I have stayed in this hotel in the past but had to go elsewhere while it was remodeled and boy what a nice job. The location is very convenient and in a nice area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Detroit/Auburn Hills South, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Scott C,

I wanted to thank you for your review of our hotel. We are newly renovated as of February 2014, as you mentioned and it is because of input like yours we will be able to utilize our strong points for the future. We do our best to be aware of our strengths on a daily basis, however it is only through the eyes of our guests that we gain a true perspective, this is why we take all feedback we receive very seriously.

We strive to make a good impression and put a smile on the face of every guest who comes through our doors, and we are very proud we were able to do so with you.

We look forward to having you stay with us in the future and thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

New renovations brings this hotel up as a rising star in the area. Quiet rooms, nice selection for breakfast and a very friendly staff. I found some of the staff relatively new to the area so couldn't direct me to lesser known restaruants, but then asked me how it was when I returned (kudos to the follow up).

Dear Cathleen J,

I wanted to thank you for your review of our hotel. As you mentioned our location is newly renovated as of February 2014, and we are still learning about some of our neighbors. We are very grateful to have guests like you who, not only are willing to provide insight on our hotel, but also provide us with more knowledge of our surroundings.
We strive to consistently better ourselves with every available opportunity and I would like to thank you for providing us with these opportunities. We are also glad you enjoyed our breakfast, it can sometimes be difficult to find time for a meal when traveling, so we at least try to make sure you wont be hungry for your busy day.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Rooms were fantastic, staff helped with every situation that came up with the highest level of hospitality! I cannot wait to get back to Detroit to stay at the Hampton Inn again!! Not much else I can say about how much I loved this hotel! Thank you

Dear Mr. Chad S,

It was such a pleasure to receive your kind words about our hotel and staff. We certainly work our hardest to ensure all of our guests needs are met and that their stay is nothing short of outstanding.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stay at a lot of Hampton's. I'm a Hilton Diamond member. This hotel was very clean and a very friendly and had helpful staff. Ashley and Kelly were fantastic at the front desk. The rooms are very large and the beds are all new and very comfortable. Parking was ample and they even had parking spots designated for Diamond members. I have just started seeing that with in the last two weeks. They were also great with recommendations for area restaurants. I would love to stay there again.

Dear John12272014,

Thank you so much for your insight on our location! We are always proud to make a guest comfortable. The insight you have as a diamond member is very valuable because, as you mentioned, you see a lot of our hotels. You know what to expect from our locations, and by providing us with feedback we are better able to serve our need to constantly improve our quality and service. Ashley, as you mentioned is very valuable to us, I am happy she was able to make you feel more comfortable, and impress you as she impresses us with her tremendous care for all of our guests.
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.