“Supper”

Order Online
Ranked #2 of 155 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Experience the beauty and flavors of Italian cuisine at Alfoccino Italian Restaurant, located in Auburn Hills. Our beautiful dining room, wonderful staff and exquisite Italian dishes provide you with the perfect dining experience. Also, our banquets and catering services are the best in the business, with custom menus that are perfect for any and all events. Whether you have a large event or just want a nice family dinner, Alfoccino Italian Restaurant is the place to be!
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Sandy was a great server and funny. The food tasted fresh and light. It could have been a bit warmer.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

I went here with my wife, mother in law, and my 4 kids ages 20,13,11 and 4 at 9:30 pm on a Saturday night. We chose this restaurant based on TripAdvisor’s #2 tanked restaurant in Auburn Hills. We were not familiar with the area, but it was easy to find.
We received fantastic service from Nick, our waiter! He was kind and engaging with the kids, and kept our drinks full and flowing.
The pre meal bread was hot and fresh from the oven, and the traditional italian salad was super fresh and delicious.
My daughter split chicken fettuccine alfredo and loved it. My wife got the minestrone soup and salad and filled up on the delightful soup. I chose the veal parmigiana and it was fantastic. The red sauce was clearly made in house with hunks of carrot and tomato . It was so good!
Dining with my kids is always an adventure with spills being a common occurrence. Nick was gracious and attentive to us when it happened. We had 4 drinks from the bar, 3 entrees, a kid’s spaghetti and soup and salad. Total was $108. I didn’t feel like that was too high at all!
We will definitely visit again when in this area!

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Nice place generous food. I had a shrimp as starter which was really good and a Lasagna as the main dish and was delicious! Big and very flavor. I also had a bread when I was having a drink that was very good (warm and salt)

Reviewed February 15, 2019

Always consistent dishes, which is a trick to do in fine dining. Personal favorite is the White Fish. Deserts are very good as well, as is the salad with house dressing.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Went there with a small group for a business lunch. I had salmon, some other white fish. I really nothing special, no real reason to go there again.