“Great place for a group dinner”

Alfoccino Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Went to Alfoccino's for a group dinner. Very equipped to handle a large party. Traditional Italian meals. Salads were great, and of course the traditional addictive breadsticks that so many restaurants in Michigan are famous for. Family friendly.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were staying at the Quality Inn in Auburn Hills and found a menu for Alfoccino in the room. We stopped in one evening and had a selection of pizzas. Service was very fast and courteous. I wish we had visited this restaurant on our first of 2 evenings, as we would have been back for more.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been here several times. Love the little rolls they serve when first seated. My favorite dish is the chicken parmesan, while my companion usually orders the salmon. Salads are usually fresh, and the service is excellent. Tables are very closely spaced, which is my only complaint. Booths fill up quickly.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

if you really wanna have the ultimate taste of an Italian food, Alfoccino would be the best place. the chicken was cooked to perfection. the service was great. the place was quite and i really enjoyed my meal. i'd recommend this place highly

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Chicken piccata was good. I thought it had coconut flavor but told not. Would have been nice to know added charge for whole wheat pasta. Drink prices seemed high. Salad was wonderful.
Did not have the rolls but looked great.