“excellent food! service was excellent!”

Alfoccino Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Husband and I Showed up at around 730 kind of quiet, but what can you expect for a monday night. started with Hot Garlic butter bread MMMMM! We got the Calamari special Fantastic creamy lemon wine sauce. I ordered the eggplant parm, while my husband ordered the Italian trio or platter; both were amazing too much, so we had to take a box. The chicken was tender the pasta's were heavy on the garlic, which I like. overall experience was amazing food was excellent. Will return!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times. We love going to this place because of the food quality.
I have tried most of the vegetarian and chicken dishes and they all are very good. The only downside I would say is the high beer prices.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have always reserved this restaurant to give the group a quick dinner and we book it as a private buffet in their back room. The food we have had in the past years has always been OK..not great but edible at least. The food they served us on Saturday night was so tasteless I am convinced it was packaged. The pasta tasted like it came out of a can. The roast beef had a lot of fat and grissle with no flavor at all. Like it was freezer burnt. The gravy was watery and tasteless. The chicken was not cooked properly and it too tasted freezer burnt. In fact most of us did not know if we were eating chicken or fish! I will say that the potatoes were good and the buns were fresh. The salad was good but no choice of salad dressing was offered.
Our appetizers consisted of wings..very greasy! and sausage with onions and greens peppers. They looked very unappetizing in a grey gravy. I was too scared to try it. Dessert looked like a tray of M&M frozen desserts. The waiters were not very good at removing plates so we had to put our dirty plates on the food table. It took over 1 hour to get our bill and they refused to give each couple their own bar tab so the leader of our group was forced to go around and add up every couples drinks and the taxes. This had to be paid in cash. Not something anyone was told before ordering.
And for that wonderful experience we got a 15% gratuity added to every couples tab. When the service is this bad we should not be forced to pay 15% gratuities.
I don't mind paying for a good meal and good service but saturday night we got neither and paid 75.00USD per couple for the worse food experience we have ever had in the US in over 10 years that we have been travelling to that area. We will never go back. Terrible!

2  Thank Helenecarmelle
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Some of the best italian food I have had that was not in Italy.
I loved the portobello mushroom smothered in seafood sauce!!.
I asked for a draft beer, the first one she named sounded good.
There were no beer prices on the menu, and I did not ask. the beer was good and cold and she asked if I wanted another pint.
Sure I did. When the bill came the beers were SIX DOLLARS each. Why not put that on your menu? the wine price is listed to the nickel, but no beer prices. For twelve dollars I could have bought a case of Natural Light (24 beers) at Krogers. The great food off set this negative but I don't understand why so many restaurants hide the beer prices and the stick it to the beer drinkers.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

breadsticks were great endless salad had way to much dressing on the first so much they could have used on 4 or 5 salads ordered the boss pizza steak was not seasoned crust was soggy the next night it was a lot better after we added seasoning and cooked it longer

the restaurant needs a make over call Robert irving restaurant impossible