“Worse food I have ever eaten for WAY too much money.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alfoccino Italian Restaurant

Alfoccino Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Worse food I have ever eaten for WAY too much money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have always reserved this restaurant to give the group a quick dinner and we book it as a private buffet in their back room. The food we have had in the past years has always been OK..not great but edible at least. The food they served us on Saturday night was so tasteless I am convinced it was packaged. The pasta tasted like it came out of a can. The roast beef had a lot of fat and grissle with no flavor at all. Like it was freezer burnt. The gravy was watery and tasteless. The chicken was not cooked properly and it too tasted freezer burnt. In fact most of us did not know if we were eating chicken or fish! I will say that the potatoes were good and the buns were fresh. The salad was good but no choice of salad dressing was offered.
Our appetizers consisted of wings..very greasy! and sausage with onions and greens peppers. They looked very unappetizing in a grey gravy. I was too scared to try it. Dessert looked like a tray of M&M frozen desserts. The waiters were not very good at removing plates so we had to put our dirty plates on the food table. It took over 1 hour to get our bill and they refused to give each couple their own bar tab so the leader of our group was forced to go around and add up every couples drinks and the taxes. This had to be paid in cash. Not something anyone was told before ordering.
And for that wonderful experience we got a 15% gratuity added to every couples tab. When the service is this bad we should not be forced to pay 15% gratuities.
I don't mind paying for a good meal and good service but saturday night we got neither and paid 75.00USD per couple for the worse food experience we have ever had in the US in over 10 years that we have been travelling to that area. We will never go back. Terrible!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Helenecarmelle

Lewisburg, Tennessee
“excellent Italian cuisine but beer was too high”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Some of the best italian food I have had that was not in Italy.
I loved the portobello mushroom smothered in seafood sauce!!.
I asked for a draft beer, the first one she named sounded good.
There were no beer prices on the menu, and I did not ask. the beer was good and cold and she asked if I wanted another pint.
Sure I did. When the bill came the beers were SIX DOLLARS each. Why not put that on your menu? the wine price is listed to the nickel, but no beer prices. For twelve dollars I could have bought a case of Natural Light (24 beers) at Krogers. The great food off set this negative but I don't understand why so many restaurants hide the beer prices and the stick it to the beer drinkers.

Visited August 2013
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“the boss pizza and salad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

breadsticks were great endless salad had way to much dressing on the first so much they could have used on 4 or 5 salads ordered the boss pizza steak was not seasoned crust was soggy the next night it was a lot better after we added seasoning and cooked it longer

the restaurant needs a make over call Robert irving restaurant impossible

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
South Carolina
“Great veal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Good meal after long day of travel. Great service. Good prices. Veal dish was wonderful. Pasta dishes looked good. Friends had great pasta dishes.

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“PASTA LOVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Place was quite and romantic. Order Veal Marsala and Fettuccine Alfredo with soup and Toasted Ravioli.. Ummmmmmmmm Food was outstanding and mouth watering. The service was excellent and very friendly and kind staff.

• Visited March 2013