“Impressed with the service.”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #94 of 131 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the Royale Double Steak Burger which has an egg on top. It was delicious ! We don't do fast food because of food qualtiy issues but I love Steak and SHake! We love the handmade shakes and the burgers made to order. The atmosphere is very kid friendly.At this particular location in Auburn Hills, I was very impressed with the service. Our waitress's name was Asia. She looked very young, maybe a teenager, but she was very professional and attentive.There was 7 of us and she did not miss a beat. The manager was bussing tables and going around asking every table how everything was. You don't see that very often now a days. I would go back for the service.

There are newer reviews for Steak 'n Shake

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This steak and Shake was a very clean, bright location.
The manager visited the table to ensure that everything was right.
I have to as I always do play the crane game in the front of the store did not go home with a plush prize today maybe next time.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I'm a huge greasy/nasty food fan. I love steak n' shake. This one wasn't all that good. Terrible service and had to wait forever for a server and to be seated.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

My wife and I ate here for lunch during our recent trip to Great Lakes Crossing. We always splurge for the milkshakes which always are too huge to finish, but a must if eating here. Wife had the Cheesy Cheddar Steak Frank and I had the Original Steak Burger Single. Service was quick and friendly and food came very quickly and was served hot. Better than any other burger chain.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is one of my favorite places. Your can get a great meal for around $4.00. I usually order the Double Cheeseburger and Fries and it comes to just over $4.00 with taxes. The Waiters and Waitresses are exceptional and the service is fast and friendly.