“A little nicer than my local Olive Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We visited here for lunch on our way up north. The restaurant seemed a little newer and nicer than the Olive Garden near my house. Our meal was good and service was excellent. The pasta could have used more sauce.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very accommodating to us without a reservation on a Saturday night...the server was amazing and very helpful. The food is delicious!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Food was good, well priced. Staff was very friendly and quick to respond for refills, even with the restaurant being packed. Good job!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Usually I try to avoid dining out on Friday night. But, I owed my wife a trip to her favorite restaurant. So, off we headed to Olive Garden Restaurant on Brown Road in Auburn Hills. Although we arrived during the peak dining hour, we were seated within 15 minutes and enjoyed a great meal and excellent service from Denice, our waitress. Olive Garden has several newer dining selections which were of a lighter fare. But, we liked the more traditional choices. I selected Tour of Italy, salad and bread sticks...yum yum!

We have never been disappointed dining out at Olive Garden. You should give it a try!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Excellent fast service, lots of food, great prices. Can't go wrong!
p.s. the vegetable lasagna with parmesan chicken on top was amazing (can't remember the proper name of it) but omg it was delicious.