“Best Pizza in Michigan”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Great family restaurant, very friendly service and outstanding food. If you have eaten at Buddy's you know what I mean, but if you haven't, please do yourself a favor and go!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We came here because of the reviews and we were not disappointed. We shared a salad and a pizza. No kids menu but we found Mac n cheese and BBQ chicken on the menu. Service was prompt and friendly. We arrived just before the nighttime rush. We would come back if in the area.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

My family and I tried Buddy's Pizza (Auburn Hills) for dinner after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. Well let me tell you that we were not disappointed. The square deep dish style pizza came out hot and it looked very appetizing. It tasted even better. My wife tried the half order of lasagna with the meat sauce and it was very good as well. I would definitely return when in the area. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We always stop by here when we are in town for an event at the Palace or DTE

The pizza is great. Deep dish with many choices including novelty ones.

Although the beers on draft selectiion isn't that numerous, there are 10 or so choices to find something you like.

The service is very good, but this time it was outstanding. Matt V. was great! Very friendly, super attentive without being all over us. Drinks were filled without asking and all requests were taken care of promptly.

If I had to look for a negative, I would nitpick to say that the prices are a litte on the high side for a pizza/local bar joint

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Really didn't know what to expect but looked like a decent place. It has a nice cozy atmosphere and the pizza was food. I really like how each piece has to sides of "crust". Only thing to complain about was somebody let their brat scream and throw a tantrum the entire time. Really? Take the brat outside or better yet, get a babysitter.